• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mcsm_351

1. M

Fantastico?

Fantastico is great, I use it all the time!!
  2. M

Crazyghost.com - 200 MB , 10 GB Bandwidth, PHP, CGI, CPanel & much much more !

I think the layout is great. Congratulations!
  3. M

Looking for reliable reseller.

E0844 what are you talking about? AGAIN someone is trying to destroy bgfweb, please do not trust people with 1 post. lol
  4. M

Fully Featured Free cPanel Hosting! 200MB/8GB PHP/Perl/MySQL/Email/No Advertisements!

I am of legal age to own a domain name and I agree not to use it for any illegal or abusive purposes.
  5. M

BGFweb.com???

Kaliboy, Have you ever saw anyone from a hosting company complaining about other? What would you think if he was complaining about another host with a sign of his one? Check his posts, 2 posts in same thread.... Kaliboy for me its obvious since bgfweb is growing fast and this is a smart...
  6. M

BGFweb.com???

just think kaliboy2g and you might find the answers....
  7. M

BGFweb.com???

WTF. nascarsims must own some hosting company and he must be lying. 1 - why he would post something like this in this Forum? and not send a email or try to contact BGF support. 2 - BGF support is amazing, I am doing some pre-sales questions and the reply to emails and forum absolute amazing...
  8. M

Hosting looking for staff

I am looking for staff to work in my new hosting company. This work will be payed with free hosting space. PM for more information. Thank you.
  9. M

Want A Gmail. 1 Left!!!

I will offer gmail invites to people that are eager to get one nothing exchange...
  10. M

Brand New Empty Server, Free CPanel hosting

it is not available yet, I think it's gone
Back