• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by maelzx

1. M

ASP to PHP Help

its look like the script is for set a cookies and redirect back to previous page (where it redirect to this page - login or something else i think). another one is just load a different css for cookied user or not. thats all that i can see :P maybe you just ask people to script for you...
  2. M

megatopic BB

free board is great :) anyway ... although i consider myself as php user .. but i never had an experience on developing a message board .. so you can consider me as newbies :)
  3. M

Are there have any one know chinese?

wah! i dont have chinese font installed ... the test you write looks like alien language to me LOL .. ;) anyway ... *broken* english also accepted ... at least we something about what are you trying to say ...
  4. M

megatopic BB

if you need me ... just PM mr or ICQ me (the number is at my sig) or just mail me malayneum3k@yahoo.com
  5. M

Forums coded by me from scratch

alright .. i told my friend about this great forum in ASP ... anyway . nice graphic .. can i take some :P
  6. M

Review my site..please? Thanks!!^_^

wow you expect people can give comment after 1 sec you post the message here :P it's good ... just a little slow when first accessing the site .. maybe because dk3 server were slow or default.tk were slow ? i dont know ...
  7. M

luahanrasa.com need someone to review :)

ahaha .. looks like i have to change the background color ... its just fill in process only .. i'll do that later .. currently finishing up my news script ... ahh .. just too lazy to finish it. thanks coz somebody like my guestbook ... i just use simple mysql add and mysql query only ... lol...
  8. M

What does your site use?

i use PHP and HTML (ah ... HTML is a must). i use perl for my image gallery :P
  9. M

Mika do you have suggestion for what color that i should use ? I just use color schemer for that color :P i'm quite blank on how to make the color scheme for my site looks wonderfull (so most of the time i just use gray color).
  10. M

ah .. forgot to mention .. use only Internet Explorer 5.0 and above :) dont mention me there is an error with netscape ... i didnt test with netscape because i know there will be an error with netscape (but i dont know about netscape 6 - maybe it support well).
  11. M

Greetings, although luahanrasa.com (my site) didnt 100% finish ... but already near to complete ... so just browse on http://www.luahanrasa.com and give a comment ... on my guestbook there or just post here (i read both anyway). this is my first attemp to design my site by my own ... and...
  12. M

Anyone Interseted?

malayneum3k@yahoo.com .. or just YM me at malayneum3k :)
  13. M

How long do you spend online?

i online 1 hour - 2 hour per connection ... and usually i connect 4 - 5 time a day ... and that would be 4 hour to 10 hour a day :) haha .. simple calculation. anyway ... i'm considering broadband connection now where i can get unlimited online time per month ... thats mean i'll online 24...
  14. M

The IFrame

well .. i think IFrame was Internet Explorer Frame :P
  15. M

Why php or asp?

you try it on localhost ?? :P anyway ... the best thing about php/apache/linux is .. i can run it on 486 machine .. and it serve well ... although its not a server (i dont want to risk it anyway), i still happy to see my *old* machine work well :) anyway ... someone told me that ASP run...
Back