• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Macrowire

1. M

Can i get some feedback

Good Day everyone. Well I'm basically trying to develop a website that will be good enough to make it to coolhomepages list. Can i get some opinions on this layout i designed. This is only the interface so please judge only the interface. The content will be added later if it gets good reviews...
  2. M

question to the Pro's

I'm fairly new to web design and when I design sites I just sort of start making graphics and putting things together. I'm interested in knowing how professional web designers go about making webpages for clients. I have seen some great website on the internet. The designers must have gone...
  3. M

Hi. Can i get some feedback please.

http://www22.brinkster.com/macrowire/macrowire.htm
  4. M

Which one look's better?

sorry i took the site's down because i needed the space. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  5. M

Which one look's better?

but is the website cool or does it just look better?
  6. M

Which one look's better?

Hi. I just finished making this 2 website just for fun and I was wondering what you people thought. I did two versions a colorful one and a non so colorful. Which one do you think is better? Have any suggestions? and do any of them look good anyway...
  7. M

What is the fastest?

Chris: I already have a domain name. Macrowire.com but the site is not up yet because i need a FAST and NO banner host.
  8. M

What is the fastest?

I am but our current budget is limited and we have other expences so i rather try with a free host first. Suggestions? sincerely Macrowire.com (coming soon )
  9. M

What is the fastest?

Hi. What is the fastest Free web host with NO banners.? It must be fast an i also need the best up time! I know this is asking alot from a banner free service but, is there such a thing? Please help. I need to open my new company and i need a host! thank you sincerely Macrowire
  10. M

I need a free host with the following

Hi needcgispace. How do you do this? how do i change the cgi to asp? please help! can you help me do it. I don't know if the Ikonboard supports asp or does it? Thanks
  11. M

I need a free host with the following

I know that this is almost imposible but maybe someone knows one.Other than f2s is there any host that offers banner free service with perl support. I need it for a IB forum! Can anyone help? Thanks sincerely Macrowire:cool:
  12. M

How to become a host?

is there anyway or any company that lets you become a free host even if you don't have a server?
  13. M

I need a host with the follwing services...

CGI enabled directory About 10megs of space Perl 5.004 CGI.pm v2.4+ Sendmail, or SMTP access and free.. can anyone help? I need it to host my Ikonboard forum.
  14. M

Can i have some feedback please

Well thanks for the reply's. I don't think i'll do much to it or put to much work into it because it was one of my first designs and i was not as experienced as i am right now. I agree with the text length, is a bit boring and long now that i look at it. Wel thanks anyways. Sincerely Macrowire.
  15. M

Can i have some feedback please

http://usa.internations.net/cyber/vistadepot/ This is one of the first websites i ever made. Can i get some comments on it. Thanks. Sincerely. Macrowire (will be up soon!)
Back