• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by macfan

1. M

Most reliable host & best support ever

didn't I make myself clear? :confused2 No... please I don't want any "I like this host" or "I recommend..." in this thread. All I want is listings like Giancarlo and Queeg posted. But its seems hard to make myself clear about the idea I have with this topic...
  2. M

That was not what I ment Hi, Thank you all for your messages. But what I tried to do here is to set up a rating list for best hosts using the standard list at the top of this thread. So maybe we can continue from here with: host URL: (URL) webspace: (MB) speed/server uptime: (1 = bad...
  3. M

Which host do you think is the most reliable host with the best service you've ever seen? Please use this list: host URL: (URL) webspace: (MB) speed/server uptime: (1 = bad, 10 = excellent) support: (1 = bad, 10 = excellent) support response speed: (in hours) monthly fee: ($10 max)...
  4. M

What is going on with Valuablehost?

I couldn't wait any longer, so yesterday I moved my site to another host and the site is up and running now. I am very disappointed in Vhost and the way Vhost communicates with its customers. I wish you people all the best and hope for you that your sites will be online shortly. But to tell...
  5. M

How much time? Two weeks? After 9 days of downtime I think my patience is almost over. Can you imagine what damage this amount of downtime can bring to a business?
  6. M

Dear HostEXP, Why do you say that everything is fine now but don't send us a message with the information we need? Or have you made a start with that and is it just that I'm at the end of the list? Are there clients who received the account information today or yesterday?
  7. M

Ah, so we can expect our account details within an hour or so? :)
  8. M

Yes, my site is down for a week now. I replied to a message from Vhost for my account details as I was told and after 24 hours still nothing... what is the next deadline? Monday? Wednesday? Another week? Please Valuablehost, at least inform your clients. If this is going to last much longer I...
  9. M

Oh oh... a few hours to go and then I can 'celebrate' a full week of downtime of my site... Please HostEXP, I am waiting for my account details and I guess your other clients are as well. I received your message that told me to reply to you - and I did. That was 6 hours ago and still haven't...
  10. M

I understand what you're saying, HostEXP. But PLEASE hurry up, because longer downtime might damage my business a lot. I moved from another host to Vhost last month because I got into the same troubles there. Now my site is down for two weeks in five weeks time. Hope to get your setup e-mail...
  11. M

Yes, I believe they are. But it would have been nice to know that my site is unaccessible for two days or more. Then I had a chance to warn my visitors that my site was going down for a while.
  12. M

I guess something is wrong here, since there are more people complaining about the Valuablehost service. Maybe HostEXP can explain things? Are there other Valuablehost client sites that show the PLESK default page instead of their own? Marco
  13. M

Well, my first "unanswered" e-mail was sent in August. I think it has nothing to do with the server change. If the support problems are due to the server change, the least Valuablehost could do is inform us that their support will not be available for a while, then we would know what is going...
  14. M

I joined Valuablehost last month because I read some good things about them on the forums and they are affordable. But I found out their support is NOT good. I sent them about 10 e-mails and most of them stay unanswered. I don't want to flame Valuablehost but I am disappointed in their...
Back