• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by lord_andy

1. L

Tag Problem

I see what you mean about the white space at the bottom. I'm using IE 6 and I saw the white space once or twice after refreshing. It is not always visible. I cannot see anything wrong with the coding, although I must admit I am a tables man myself and have never really understood the use of...
  2. L

registering domain + web hosting

I notice that everyone is looking for the cheapest domain registrar but nobody is looking for a registrar which will also host your site as well. Any ideas? Not too expensive....please.
  3. L

counter/stats

I was recommended this one: http://www.bakaranweb.de/logger/index.php3 it works great for my site. It also has an invisible counter.
  4. L

help with links (css type stuff)

I think this might help you. To get the same type of things to do different things you need to set classes. eg. on the main page you would put something like: p.joke{font-size: 12pt; line-height: 12pt; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; font-color: #BBBBBB;} p.girls{font-size: 10pt...
  5. L

Netscape compatibility...

I dunno if you fixed it but it seems fine to me in IE and netscape.
  6. L

Review

1. Sites with music ara a no-no. Some people surf listening to their own music, or radio stations. Having your music playing at the same time is kinda irritating. you might try having a button where the viewer can decide to listen to your music without having it shoved down their throats. 2...
  7. L

Review this Webdesign!!!

The link doesn't seem to work. :(
  8. L

Best Mailinglist service?

Can you tell me where?
  9. L

F2S Sendmail

Everything is working fine on my site, just checked. No problemas.
  10. L

Certain services ... need help ...

replacement foR Thecounter I had the same problem and I followed someones advice and started using bakaranweb. They even offer an invisible counter. It also seems a lot more reliable than the counter.
  11. L

Best Mailinglist service?

You could try: topica This seems to only be a text mailer. If you want an html mailer you might want to try slyguy. they do both html and text.
  12. L

Javascript Image Rollover Help Needed.

Sorry but I can't help but I will post the code that is on my site which does work. jokemachine in the signature.:) You might find it useful to compare. If you want some help try this site:http://www.pagetutor.com/buttons/ <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"><!-- // preload images: if...
  13. L

E-Cards site

mime lite I was looking around for mime - lite and I found this: www.engelschall.com/ar/perldoc/pages/module/MIME::Lite.html I don't know if it will help you. It seems that it is a part of perl 5 which is supported by the f2s servers. Good luck with it anyway.
  14. L

TheCounter.com Changes...

Quote from the e-mail I received: A free version of TheCounter.com will still be available after July 11, 2001, but without premium services such as the invisible counter, online stats and customer support. I suppose that they will still send you a weekly report which tells you how many...
  15. L

Review forum colors (again)

Looks quite nice. I like the colors you´ve chosen. Better watch the typo´s I spotted quite a few mistakes.
Back