• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Certain services ... need help ...

KNK

Hey everyone,

I haveemed to have lost a lot of the "free" stuff I used to use ... so Iam looking for alternatives to those ... :)

TheCounter.com - since their shutting down the control panel feature I was wondering if anyone know of any counter service JUST like them ... I currently use Sitemeter temaed up with my thecounter ... their great together ... but SiteMeter doesn't work like TheCounter does ... :cool:

Also a service that would alert you if your site is down or any server ... I was signed up with a company a few months ago and they canceled their service from being free ... It started with a N and I totally forgot the name :rolleyes:... but if anyone knows a good service like one of these place let me know.

Also anyone know if it's true about SpellChecker.net discontuning. their free service?:confused:

Ok replacement for the counter.
1. sitemeter.com
2. nedstat.com
3.extreme-dm.com

Replacement for the N company (netwhistle:))
1. internetseer.com (recommended)
2. 1stwarning.com
3. qwkmon.net
4. netmonitor365 (pretty good checks from 2 locations in the world more coming soon - weekly reports)

If you need more info then just pay me $10 for my premium services :D

replacement foR Thecounter

I had the same problem and I followed someones advice and started using bakaranweb. They even offer an invisible counter. It also seems a lot more reliable than the counter.

Back