• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by lexton

1. L

For all EX LEXTON.NET users..??

it sucks.. my guys arent doing their FRIGGEN JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. L

just an update.. ive got the PHP script done for signups.. ill still verify each.. but it does make the little "glitch" appearent..
  3. L

hey dude -- read the important notice on lexton.net website, a bit of weird changes in the user structure.. it's a different cpanel system then normal, so the usernames REQUIRE you add @members.lexton.net on the end.
  4. L

Hmm email or AIM me about that one, a pretty long story really.. I "forgot" to pay a dedicated server bill.. and the entire server was shut down, but since the new servers are funded by other larger companies, i can ensure that won't happen again.
  5. L

NEEDCGI-GUY -- We are developing one out of PHP right now, if you need anything email me :: tony@lexton.net, and i'll try to get it for ya.
  6. L

Anyone is free to join... Not that I would say no :) BTW, check out INIHOSTING.COM they are sponsoring this for the moment.
  7. L

Only accepting orders for 5 minutes, and already had a guy use a mass signup script, similar to the ones used before.
  8. L

The only drawback is im hoping only serious users will sign-up, because our script ive got a buddy of mine creating would be easily abusable, so i have to create each account by hand! :rolleyes:
  9. L

Well, a bit less space, pretty much everything, im aiming towards more of a band of freinds, NOT a business -- This makes it more of a mutual interest for everyone, but to let you know, as before, no ads, 40mb space, domain hosting available.. Good Deals :D
  10. L

Yep, always a pleasure :D
  11. L

I've decided to run another FWP, and would like to invite anyone to help me beta test it, just the same as the old Lexton, except there's no defined business name anymore, just "Free Web Hosting that Rocks." -- THIS IS NOT SPAM.. I simply want some of the ex-lexton users to check it out, and let...
  12. L

free domain name hosting with no banners

I can provide free domain hosting, without any banners or fees. Email tony@lexton.net.
  13. L

looking for this.....

Alright then.. on webhostingtalk.com forum i also posted a similar offer.. just email tony@lexton.net and ill get you all going.
  14. L

looking for this.....

<<MOD NOTE:>> Please PM the user next time and do not post on the boards, danke. <</MOD NOTE>> Hi 2u2u, Lexton really hasn't been in the FWP game lately.. but I'll give you the following for free.. - 10MB Webspace - Yourdomain.com - 5GB Data Transfer - 10 POP3 Emails - Cpanel 3 -...
  15. L

Lexton Multimedia - The Update!

Hey everyone, Thank you for your concern in the recent Lexton Multimedia website change. We WILL still be offering free hosting, even the sites using 100GIGs of bandwidth monthly (grrr). We are however re-structuring a site to fit the use of all 16 of our threaded domain names, and...
Back