• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by LarsB

1. L

Downtime?

What are typical causes for downtime (non scheduled)?
  2. L

Free sharepoint hosting?

Here you can find free Sharepoint hosting: http://enroll.freesharepoint.com/uddi/freesharepoint/
  3. L

Web Design £8 to £16

Thanks for the offer, do you have a portfolio link? :wink2:
  4. L

99% Off! www.Hostpear.com £0.01 Hosting!

Your promo code doesn't seem to work.
  5. L

Free sharepoint hosting?

Are you sure you need Sharepoint? Can you explain what you need to have in your site? A form in PHP?
  6. L

Need Free Hosting for School Project

I can't connect to Cross link: http://x-ind.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=31
  7. L

Apple iPad

It's a big toy, it only makes you show it off to your friends but lacks many things that can make it better than a netbook for example.
  8. L

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

better is not always better...
  9. L

Need Free Hosting for School Project

When you say: How many times are you expecting to serve those 30MB per month? 30MB x 200 = 6,000 MB 30 MB x 1000 = 30,000 MB
  10. L

Crunch-Host Down???

It's not loading for me either... possible unannounced upgrade?
  11. L

single best tip you wana share in hosting

Support, support, support. A hoster might not be the fastest but if it offers support to any issue, customers are very happy = $.
  12. L

Hah, this is lovely

It's odd you couldn't get a hold of them. Did they say something?, or since it came online I suppose that was it.
  13. L

1 tb free hosting - ezoka.info

Do you offer FTP service? Thanks.
  14. L

Favorite Season!

Definitely not the flu season... LOL. I love spring, summer is too hot here.
Back