• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by LandonM

1. L

BigButtServers.com Grand Opening! Huge Savings on Fully Managed & Unmanaged Servers!

BigButtServers.com Don't just get a server, get a BIG BUTT server! We offer “Fully Managed” and “Unmanaged” servers ranging in quality from “Budget” to “Enterprise” class. Management Options For only $39.99/mo, we will Fully Manage your server. If it has to do with your server, we...
  2. L

75% Off First Month of Fully Managed Big Butt VPS! cPanel/WHM included!

BigButtVPS.com Get the peace of mind you deserve! Big Butt VPS accounts are hosted on premium servers in the Databank building in Dallas, TX with guaranteed 99.9% uptime. The facility features all-fiber connectivity, multiple connections to the power grid, redundant power and cooling...
  3. L

(A STRONGLY COMPETITIVE OPPORTUNITY) First Month Free! BigButtHosting from $0.95/mo!

BigButtHosting.com Who Doesn't Like Big Butts!? At Big Butts, our goal is to bring you the best hosting service and support on the planet! As a secondary goal, we would like you to actually enjoy the hosting experience. We know this is a foreign concept for most of you, but it would be our...
  4. L

First Month Free! BigButtHosting from $0.95/mo! RvSiteBuilder/Fantastico/Softaculous!

BigButtHosting.com Who Doesn't Like Big Butts!? At Big Butts, our goal is to bring you the best hosting service and support on the planet! As a secondary goal, we would like you to actually enjoy the hosting experience. We know this is a foreign concept for most of you, but it would be our...
  5. L

First Month Free! BigButtHosting from $0.95/mo! RvSiteBuilder/Fantastico/Softaculous!

6. L

thrustvps ?anyone try it?

Hello, I have never tried the mentioned VPS but I would appreciate that you are discussing this on forums. You should keep it up and my advise for you to search the same query on similar different forums also so that you may have useful suggestions.
  7. L

Phone SMS payments

Hello, Phone sms payment options vary from country to country as there are different details to follow to activate this option. You should go for the help line numbers from your phone service provider at the country/city where you live and ask them for details.
  8. L

Late fee on a hosting account?

Hello, Payments against acquired hosting services vary from employer to employer. If you are the frequent payments customer so once in a blue moon late payments are usually accepted.
  9. L

About Managed Hosting

Managed Hosting Yes, Of course. I agree with your statement.
  10. L

Large hosts or small ones?

Hello, It varies from customer to customer. If someone is dealings with multiple online businesses so he will prefer the large hosts as they may fulfill their requirements as compare to the smallest ones.
  11. L

How to choose VPS

Hello, An ideal VPS must have the following specification. Please go with it as I have experienced the following sufficient to manage sites etc: 2 IP Addresses cPanel/WHM Hosting control panel SolusVM VPS control panel OpenVZ Virtualization Choice of Linux Operation System Fully Managed...
  12. L

Your Server / Your Price

Your Server/Your Price Please be aware of such service providers as I have no good experience from the services providers who do posts having attractive remarks. It is your own discretion to continue with it but I recommend you to do a bit research before acquiring the services from such...
  13. L

Your Server / Your Price

Your Query I recommend you to do a bit research before acquiring the services from such sellers. Usually these sort of free offers contain important information which are usually not shown on their ads. I am writing this remarks as I have the personal experience.
  14. L

At Big Butts, our goal is to bring you the best hosting service and support on the planet! As a secondary goal, we would like you to actually enjoy the hosting experience. We know this is a foreign concept for most of you, but it would be our honor to help you laugh/smile. All plans include...
Back