• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Kommercial

1. K

Primitive/ChargerTek Hosting

I've used numerous with them. I ran SpikedHosting.net through them, until I took it down. I had OffroadOutpost.net/.com with them, until about a month ago, but I'm currently setting that domain up with them again, as we speak. I currently have MultiPlayLive.info hosted with them, which has...
  2. K

Primitive/ChargerTek Hosting

Being a user of their hosting for nearly six months now, I figured I would give an overall review. I've been with many different hosting companies throughout my time, and this is by far, the best yet. The support is great, the service is great, everything is great. My experience has been...
  3. K

Hosting Request

I appreciate the help Slaid, but I'm going with a great past host that I used awhile back. This thread can be closed.
  4. K

Hosting Request

Well, considering it's going to be running server statistics and a very active forum, I feel that it'll probably be using more than that, but I even think 15 GB's free is a little much, but we'll see.
  5. K

Hosting Request

I need hosting for a gaming community, which is already up and running, with over 1300 members. The administrator of the site is giving up, so someone is going to have to start another place for the members to converse. 150 MB's 15 GB's bandwidth cPanel Fantastico 10 /features Subdomain...
  6. K

x10Host - 3months and Going STRONG!

Are these ads forced, or can I place them?
  7. K

OffroadOutpost.net

OffroadOutpost.net is currently for sale. I'm looking to get atleast what I paid for it, $8.95. It's just the domain, and no, I don't want to trade.
  8. K

Need Hosting for Business Site

I can start you off free with 250 MB's webspace and 1 GB's bandwidth, until you get going, and we can go from there. If you're interested, send a PM with your email address and domain, and I'll get you setup. We've had what I consider a "bad month" this month, but we're still above 99%, and...
  9. K

Need Hosting for Business Site

I'm very interested in helping you out. Are you willing to go paid anytime in the near future?
  10. K

Need free hosting wth adds

Technically, it's not. As a poster, you are just posting a link, when someone does with the link isn't your problem.
  11. K

Free forum hosting IPB 1.3 & phpBB 2.0.14 Instant signup

If that were the case, InvisionFree.com would've been shut down by IB, but instead, IB does support them. You can do what you want with the old 1.3 license, but that board is very unstable.
  12. K

Yahoo! Webhosting

I would rather stick with the smaller, more "individual" hosting, as to where I don't feel like I'm in a huge pool of customers, and if I cancelled, it really wouldn't matter. Yahoo is just too big, and it would feel as if they would take forever as far as getting a hosting matter resolved.
  13. K

MechHost Needs YOU!

I'll help you out, if you don't mind another provider administrator helping.
  14. K

Reseller needed Urgent

You should check out Charger Technologies, they are awesome.
  15. K

teamspeak hosting

Check out teamspeakcentral.us. I used to use them, and they were the cheapest I had come across.
Back