• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Komitnetwork

1. K

(REQ) Hosting reseller and shared

Hi bugeye. For the shared hosting. i can offer you 1GB space, 10GB bandwidth. cPanel, Fantastico. All features. For $4.99/Month. Plenty of addon/parked domains avaliable. For the reseller hosting. i can offer you 1GB space, 30GB bandwidth for $9.99. This comes with cPanel, Fantastico and...
  2. K

good hosting needed

Hi, I would just like to tell you that we now support Payments by credit cards. Using 2CHECKOUT. Thank you. Warm Regards, KomitNetwork Management
  3. K

Looking For A Good Dedicated Server!

Hi Komit Network would like to offer you the following deal: Processor: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz w/HT RAM: 1024 MB Hard Drive: 2 x 80 GB IP Addresses: 5 Operating System: Fedora (core 1,2,3) Bandwidth: 1200 GB Cpanel/WHM : YES Connection: 100Mbps Domain: FREE Uptime: 99.9% PRICE...
  4. K

good hosting needed

Hi Sorrento, On request we will sell our hosting services using NOCHEX which allows you to pay using a credit card without being a member there. Please request this using MSN: komitsupport@hotmail.co.uk or email us at sales@komit-network.com. Thank You, Warm Regards, KomitNetwork Management
  5. K

Host needed

I think you could get about 500MB space, 15-20GB bandwidth. IF you want a quality webhost. But its a nice deal your getting from lasse (if you go with him) and i agree with Rob, take care ;)
  6. K

good hosting needed

Hi, Komit Network can offer you 1.5 GB space, 35GB bandwidth (upgradable if needed). Latest version of Cpanel, With Fantastico. 10 addon domains. Unlimited mysql databases. 99.9% Uptime guarantee..check: HERE For more information, please visit our site, or contact me by email at...
  7. K

Wanted - Dedicated Server

I can offer you the above deal for 100$/month. Please contact me if you are interested.
  8. K

Wanted - Dedicated Server

Hi, Komit Network can offer you: Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ 512MB RAM 80GB 1200GB /mth bw I need to know what your budget is though! For more information contact a member of our staff. MSN: komitsupport@hotmail.co.uk
  9. K

10 Account Give Away

Nope, But all 10 accounts have been given away! Sorry! If you are interested in our paid service, visit http://www.komit-network.com
  10. K

Greedy people

Yes, people expect free hosting to be treated like paid hosting (customer care wise). They want all the attention.
  11. K

ImageCabin.com - Free Image Hosting *Probably the coolest imagehost ever!*

This is really good. I like it. Looks nicer than most others and looks neat and proffesional. Good job Jarrod!
  12. K

Need Host

Hello Sir, I can offer you 500 MB Space and 20 GB Bandwidth. With this plan you will receive unlimited subdomains, MySQL databases and FTP accounts etc. PHP 4.3.10 MySQL 4.1.8 PERL 5.8.3 CGI SSI support SHELL access With your account, you will receieve FULL Cpanel access and FULL...
  13. K

Nothing found!!! I need this..

are you joking? 100gb band/2gb space for free. Are you offering to ads on your site or something similar?
Back