• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by kix

1. K

20mb host request

hey, can any host kindly offer me a tiny hosting so that i could use to test a theme i want to build for wordpress, i would inform the host to delete the account as soon as i finish the theme space: 20mb transfer: 100mb cpanel and fantastico would be sweet too no ads please thank you
  2. K

temporary 10mb host needed

hi, i just want a small, temporary host to work on my new wordpress theme for my blog, about 10mb is enough, i would like the server to load fast, as i will be refreshing the page a lot please PM me thanks! :beer:
  3. K

web2.0 design

thank you :)
  4. K

25mb needed

5. K

25mb needed

thank you guys, i have chosen my150mb because i can actually access the site without proxies and it loaded pretty fast, thanks!
  6. K

25mb needed

hi, thanks for your replies. i am currently on holiday in china, and because of that, i can not access isnywebsite and 94mb it said can not find the sever... :(
  7. K

25mb needed

hi, i just wanted a tiny host that gives me 25mb to develope my wordpress theme done on my photoshop. bandwidth aroudn 100mb will be more than enough i will use your subdomain mysql, php required and cpanel is optional thanks!
  8. K

web2.0 design

thank you :)
  9. K

web2.0 design

thanks guys. oh btw the car is now on the second page, i have set it up so only 4 newest post will appear on the homepage. to find that 'sexy' car, go on the second page or select gaming on category :)
  10. K

web2.0 design

thanks for your detailed reply. the car in the bottom post is a screenshot of the new nfs series, prostreet :)
  11. K

web2.0 design

hi, please review my blog using wordpress. http://luv5.net recently designed a skin based on k2. please rate my design and the server speed (i bought from fusednetwork) also the content if you can read read them :p (do they appear as squears on your pc? lol) thanks!
  12. K

What was your first free web host?

does anyone know dommox? they gave me two free domains and a 'unlimited' hosting package. i know for a fact taht the owner is very rich XD
  13. K

is liquidweb good?

i have bought my hosting from fusednetworks and their servers are ****ing fast!
  14. K

worst plan ever

oh you mean that, but still, the ihug phone lines are owned by telecom. i want to get orcon, but its just too complicated eg your phone line has to go with orcon too etc etc btw here is a good review on telecom's go large plan...
  15. K

worst plan ever

lol,are you sure, really? i must be lagging some current events lol :p but still i hated nz broadband and xtra telecom
Back