• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by kazfz

1. K

FTPLoad.com : Free File Hosting - FTP Uploads, No Filesize/type limits, 1 GB Space

LOL from 1gig to 10gig is a little too much to ask. Anyway thanks for the hosting, need it badly especially the ftp support :P
  2. K

pay per download??

well if im not wrong the adsense would have firefox download once and pay you for each download.:confused4
  3. K

I need free file storage

you mean your video or file is 1gb ?.... no sites would allow that huge space, they'll stop the file hosting early if they do this + most of the time files will be deleted within 30days of no activities.... :spider:
  4. K

not earning from Adsense... alternatives.

Maybe its becos no one clicks on it.. so the earning is minimal... :tired2:
  5. K

www.12dailypro.com

sucks tho all auto-surf and hyip got their account frozen. i have money inside and now its all stuck, now stormpay is kinda useless
  6. K

Anime Hosting

bullsh*t you mean ??. I dont own it anyway but i know a few anime sites are using servage so dont just criticise other people host :shame: . That is rude, didnt your parents teach you ?
  7. K

Anime Hosting

i'm browsing throught bleachtv.com and i saw this http://www.servage.net/ 25gb - space 510 - BW bleachtv is also an anime site :-)
  8. K

offlife

cheating !!!!!!!!! man ani-m is it true ?? your a mod there ??
  9. K

2vs2.org ~ Ad-Free Post2Host

gotta say.......the host is great ^^fast support, nice community
  10. K

Raydi Free Hosting - 1gb to 10gb!!!

well its probably down now.....
  11. K

Looking for Site to Host Anime Episodes

1GB - 1.5 GB Bw is really not enough....unless you dont have alot of visitor^^
  12. K

FreeBig Hosting, Up to 6GB and 60GB bandwidth per account, all you need.

are anime sites allow ??. i waitin for you to be online
  13. K

Need Free Hosting for an Big Project

10 gigs of space and 400gigs of BW you're crazy..... the first thing you should actually have is your doman - TLD asking too much.....buy it if u want to earn from that image project.....using ppl money to earn aint that a very good thing tho:tired2:
  14. K

300MB Ad FREE hosting! Free domain name! .com .net .info

hmmm can we just post to get the domain ??
  15. K

TBC Global FTP Hosting

nth to thanks for anyway since i do this for every host i've try before.......:biggrin2:
Back