• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by kamejoko

1. K

any1 here from vietnam ?

He's talking about the price of Internet cafe in Vietnam. $0.2/hour.
  2. K

Free phpBB forum hosting service

Hi DarkBlood, I am not using that logo mod, it let you change the logo only. Our system allows you to edit the entire overall_header.tpl for each template. And yes it's mforum for phpBB, but after a lot of modifications I believe it makes a difference with other hosts.
  3. K

Free phpBB forum hosting service

GreatBoard - http://www.greatboard.com Set up your forum and start your community in 2 minutes. Features: - phpBB latest version - No limit on number of members, posts, space, bandwidth.. - No installation and configuration headache - No hosting/space required - Support over 40...
  4. K

Can someone recommend a CPM program

That's stated nowhere in Adsense policies
  5. K

I want to show them both at the same time.
  6. K

I am using AdSense, but I am looking for something in addition to that.
  7. K

So what is average rate? I thought it was $0.50, some even pay $1.
  8. K

My website has about 5K pageviews per day and I am looking for a CPM program. Can someone recommend me one that: - Pays at least $0.5 CPM - Doesn't require above-the-fold ad placement
  9. K

need free hosting with FTP upload and hotlinking

You mean the space you are asking for is only for storage? It that's the case sorry I can't help you.
  10. K

Songs

Revelations by Iron Maiden
  11. K

I need a host for .............

How much exactly space and bandwidth do you need? Do you use your own domain or sub? Can I see your site b4 hand? I am giving away some free hosting accounts but I am very selective on this. My server is a commercial server and you can be assure about the quality and service.
  12. K

DRAMS license for sale - $45

Hi, I am owning a DRAMS license that I am not using anymore. If any one want it I 'll transfer it to your domain for $45 (the normal price is $60). Yes it is a used license, but after I receive the payment, I will email TOS and they will cancel my account and creat a fresh account for you...
  13. K

Be careful with powerpipe

I 've just register a domain with them and now stuck in a fuking terrible problem. The domain is cheap, sure it is. But now I want to register my own name server for the domain, I gotta buy a WebPro account which is $21. So shitty 'cause enom offer free NS registering for customer (powerpipe is...
  14. K

Need help with my domain

I registered a domain with enom, and now I wanna change the NS record. I mean I want to use my own DNS server ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com for mydomain.com. But I cannot find any option to do that in enom's control panel (I 've done it in Tucows 's control panel for another domain and...
Back