• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Kailash

1. K

Transferring clients between servers

If you do not have root access both end then you will have to use individual account transfer using account password. I doubt if it is possible to bulk transfer the account without root access at both end. Kailash
  2. K

/usr is full.

Go to your /usr partition (cd /usr) and check the disk usage of each folder using du command: du -hs * Remove unwanted logs that will help you to free the space. Kailash
  3. K

High Server Load?

What server OS and control panel are you using? And what is your server specifications? Kailash
  4. K

Transferring MySQL databases - cPanel

If the account is larger than 1 GB, I do not recommend to transfer it using WHM. Instead of this, create a full backup via SSH (pkgacct accoutname) and then transfer it to new server (scp). Now, restore the account on a new server. Kailash
  5. K

WordPress MU

It also one of the good blogging software but WOrdpress and Wordpress MU are widely used now a day. Kailash
  6. K

hello everyone

Hi, I joined this forum before a year ago but then after I didn't get time to post in this forum. Now this forum becomes one of the large webmaster forum. Kailash
  7. K

Fantastico or Installatron

Installatron looks good but I have never worked with it. Fantastico updates the scripts version after few months their release but still it is easy to use for newbie. Kailash
  8. K

Connection Speed

If you are going to host your personal site only then I suggest to go for VPS or cheap dedicated server. Kailash
Back