• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Joe Right

1. J

How much for this?

You know what? You know. Why pay someone else to host your service. Just host your own. It's not that hard to setup. And in the long run you will be saving a lot of maney. Just a thought from me. See you around here in the forums.
  2. J

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Cool. 2 years? That's a long time.
  3. J

How long does your comp take to start up?

Well, Mine takes about 15-20 seconds to completely boot OS and all
  4. J

Help Please.

I just need help finding a few places to get some creative graphics ideas for my new website. I am building a directory/listing for a certain service which I cannot name; do to the fact I do not want to divulge my unique idea. Any help will be appreciated. Thank You in advance.
  5. J

WOW! Spacewalks for sale.

Spacewalks for sale check out this link " Spacewalking". If you have a lot of money and you want to go to space then this one is for you. Interesting even if you don't plan on forking out the dough to go.
  6. J

Hi Everyone, My name is John Right and I am an amatuer webmaster. I like to help people when I can. And I like to be helped if I need it. I have a new website if you would like to check it out. Just click on Divorce. It is a website about helping people get through that unpleaseant time in...
Back