• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jjoshua

1. J

Prison Break Vs 24

I really like prison break but the plot is starting to get really dreary :(
  2. J

.Com Domain

Get a .com at Name.com for, i think 8.99usd, its not too bad, been using name.com for close to two years.
  3. J

Google, Adbrite, Clicksor, Bidvertiser, YPN. Which one?

google is the most trustworthy for payments!
  4. J

What is better for SEO: Using TABLE (or) DIV?

DIV seems more browser friendly. As for SEO friendly, there is no difference I suppose (correct me if i am wrong)
  5. J

Free Web Directory! No reciprocal required!

For all webmasters and anyone! Submit your websites, any websites to my directory! Get free backlinks to your website here! A reciprocal link is not required but encouraged! Get submitting! http://www.searcha.info/ Featured links are priced at $1.99
  6. J

How much do u earn from AdSense?

for me it is 3 cents!
  7. J

Which ad type would you prefer?

My good friend hates online advertisements. Quite fierce with internet ads. I am trying to use the adsense ads because of the main reason that such ads works and do not hassle people, eg. popunders. I must agree that popunder advertisements are killing the fun of visiting a website. I therefore...
  8. J

ahplace.com

Well I am using Ahspace! I like the free plans given and have taken the cubed one up. Thanks Ahspace! Just wondering that there seems to be quite some downtime, I seem to lose a fraction of my hits on downtime, quite worried that this will give a bad image to visitors, wondering if Ahspace could...
  9. J

Google ads to paypal ? Is it possible

You must check your bank account nuber, that you got the digits right. Also, check the bank name, that it is the completely correct administrative bank name.
  10. J

Best .info Deal?

I am using a .info by registerfly, took very long to setup a dns server. Okay for just 75cents. By the way, www.knowledger.info was not bought from registerfly, but a more reliable service provider.
  11. J

Do people get paid?

I noticed a lot of people talking about dreamhost.com , they provide lots of disk space and bandwidth. Do people earn anything by giving you a maximum discount coupon eg. max97? Know any of the best coupons?
  12. J

Got adsense already. Need new ad service

could you tell us the name of your website?
  13. J

$1.41 for one click!!!!!

This is all got to do with the keywords and bidding prices.
  14. J

Free backlinks in article directory www.knowledger.info

Hello, get free baclinks in our website by submiting articles at www.knowledger.info . Simply submit an article you wrote or copied (provided that you include the author in the credits section) add your own credit backlinks in the author section. Also, you can add your url to our web...
Back