• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jahed

1. jahed

Anyhow i can copy writing from a picture?

Hi, Is there anyway I can copy a set of writing from a picture and paste it elsewhere? Can I use any software e.g photoshop as this will help me to save time in just copying and pasting rather than writing the whole thing down. Thanks for your help!
  2. jahed

Some websites i cant access

so i have to renew the IP from my computer and my laptop because it is on the same network?
  3. jahed

ok im done, but the problem hasnt been sorted yet. im so confused because the websites which i dont have access to is accessible at certain times of the day. i really dont know what the problem is or where it lies.
  4. jahed

hi thanks for your reply, just wanted to ask, when i type in ipconfig/release, i get the following message: the requested operation requires elevation. what do i do?
  5. jahed

i cleared my cache but dont know if my isp is having any dns problems. any other suggestions?
  6. jahed

btw im experiencing the same problem on my other computer. i updated my router (netgear) to see if that solves the problem but it doesnt.
  7. jahed

hi, last night i tried accessing facebook on firefox (also tried accessing on internet explorer) but i received an error page. i also tried accessing a few other websites which other people had no trouble in accessing. today, i cleared the cookies and immediately i had access to the...
  8. jahed

I Passed My Driving Test

HAHAHAAHA M8 dont worry, your box of choclates are on its way Enjoy!:classic2:
  9. jahed

I Passed My Driving Test

lol talking about costs.... in order to gain a pink license, you will need to pay for the following things: Provisional License: I paid £45 but i fink its increased now Theory Test: i paid £30 for it and i dont think the charge has changed Driving lessons: i took 30 1hour lessons @...
  10. jahed

I Passed My Driving Test

thnx guys and erm hitting pedestrians is a good thing?:confused4 well how comes it never came up on my theory test?
  11. jahed

I Passed My Driving Test

Vauxhal Corsa thanks guys, il probably buy the car i drove with when taking my lessons which is a vauxhall corsa!
  12. jahed

I Passed My Driving Test

hmm is it? I thought it was the other way round :confused4, well thats probably why i got 9 minors.
  13. jahed

I Passed My Driving Test

I passed it on my first attempt today and took 30 1hour lessons. I got 9minors and took it at Barking in London. Going to get a car in April, cannot wait; the insurance is so expensive (im 17yrs old), i might take the pass plus course! :wink2::biggrin2::-)
  14. jahed

Was This Forum On The News???

it was on sky news! this happened a month ago i think
  15. jahed

Was This Forum On The News???

i am sure i saw this forum on the news but do not know why. oh well.... thanks for replying
Back