• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by imation

1. I

need simple message board...

rob board you can check out rob board from http://www.robplanet.com threaded and add free...it's got some cool mods too
  2. I

Free Flash

there is Swish: http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10074-100-2314948.html?tag=st.dl.10001-103-1.lst-7-3.2314948
  3. I

FXP SUPPORT TO MOVE WHOLE SITES

word like you said tripod has one, and netcabins was fxp-able before it went down.
  4. I

random image cgi script...

would a random image cgi script be hard on a server? like, would it use a lot of system resources if it was calling images from a folder full of 10 MB of jpegs?
  5. I

PLEASE REVIEW: Mikhailtech, computer hardware site (new layout)

it doesnt fit that well, i get a scroll bar at the bottom of my browser when i see it at that resolution.
  6. I

threaded perl forum?

can someone suggest a fully customizable threaded perl forum? Thanks
  7. I

someone mind makin a banner for me?

ok, well, I really suck at makin banners. I usually just make some sort of rectangle with round corners and slap some text on it. So, I was wondering if anyone would mind makin a banner for me? I would give full credit to you of course. I don't really have a set idea for a banner, so just...
  8. I

Site building contest

DAMN!! them's fightin' words...
  9. I

worldzonepro ?

thanks for the help guys, i think i'm gonna go with worldzonepro.net
  10. I

worldzonepro ?

I was just wondering if any of you guys have used or heard anything about worldzonepro.net. It looks like a great host at a nice price. Also, are there any other good hosts similar to it with 100 - 200 megs of space, cgi, php, etc? Thanks.
  11. I

novaservers.com ?

wow this post got some hellah views and replies....
  12. I

take a look - constructive critism

the site looks great, and it loaded very quickly on my 28.8. i look the "futuristic" windows better than the default, although both look good. i also like how they become transparent when not active. its got a kind of mac OS X thing goin on. all the backgrounds look great although i prefer...
  13. I

whats my site look like in netscape?

cool, thanks alot for your responses, i appreciate em... thanks again..
  14. I

whats my site look like in netscape?

Can someone please look at my site in a Netscape browser? I'm not really askin for a review though, just a quick look with netscape. http://www.godsgrilledcheese.com It's hosted on netcabins, and the speed has been real variable lately, so I'm not promising a quick load. thanks
  15. I

anti-leech scripts on netcabins?

i've posted on the netcabins forum with the question but didnt get an answer. I was hoping someone would be able to help me here. I cant get my anti leech script to work properly. The problem lies in the directory of where i keep my files because everthing else is chmoded correctly...
Back