• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hip_hop_x

1. H

1GB Disk Space/50GB Bandwidth cPanel 11 - No Ads Hosting

doh i can't even register... "Our system has detected a high risk of fraud for your order and has therefore blocked it"
  2. H

I might not jump to this gen in gaming

i still got a ps2 wich i play from time to time with friends, i just think that the new consoles doesn't worth the money
  3. H

Verify Password?

ajax, because javascript alone can be tricked very easy(since it's client side), btw if you'll check the password from a mysql database, use like this $pass=mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['pass']); //for security
  4. H

host with php extension eaccelerator

thanks allot mate, i really needed this :D
  5. H

Database not storing stuff?

1. Make sure the mysql connection is working, then do this and tell me if you got any error. Replace $query = doquery("UPDATE {{table}} SET treasury='$newgold', land='$newland' WHERE id='".$userrow["id"]."' LIMIT 1", "users"); with $query = doquery("UPDATE {{table}} SET treasury='$newgold'...
  6. H

hash-salted password

youm ust make sure the salted is the same, if doesn't work you should try with md5.
  7. H

host with php extension eaccelerator

I am looking for a host that has eaccelerator extension installed for php. I have some files compiled with eaccelerator, that's why i need that extension installed. Other requirements, atleast 50mb space and 12gb bandwith. Thanks in advance for any offers.
  8. H

Submit form without click

with javascript is very simple same method can be applied on body tag, like this <body onload="myForm.submit();">
  9. H

5gb Disk Space and 70gb Bandwidth l CP l Fantastico De Luxe l NO ADS

try to advertise abit more, to get atleast 100 active members
  10. H

5gb Disk Space and 70gb Bandwidth l CP l Fantastico De Luxe l NO ADS

too bad that only 9 members are right now...
  11. H

Hosting needed

well 1 link isn't a big problem on ads, and posting only if forum has active members and doesn't require more than 50 posts...
  12. H

Hosting needed

sorry TSO no offense but your website is kind of laggy, is loading slow, i want something faster.
  13. H

Userdata

it's better to use sessions instead of cookies.
  14. H

How dangerous it to run out dated forum software ?

for an un-popular website isn't such a big risk, exceot if a hacker notices you... the main risk is to get hacked, so try to secure as much as you can.
  15. H

MySQL ORDER BY

sorry i didn't gave you a good answer, also my question is written badly. I can make it display this: 1 5 28 192 Without 0, it will be like this SELECT * FROM `table` WHERE rank > 0 ORDER BY rank ASC
Back