• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Gingko

1. G

Hosting for my anime/gaming pics forum

I'm intending to create a forum dedicated to the beauty of anime-style art found in manga, anime and games. Sharing of CG (computer generated) art from games, artworks of anime artists and wallpapers will be posted in the forum. Only pictures and stills are posted. Anime and games will not be...
  2. G

Free Hosting for Celeb Forum (willing to place ads)

I'm looking for a host to host my new forum. It will be a forum about discussions and picture-sharing of Asian celebrities. Currently, not thinking about having adult material on it yet, but it would be nice if the host allows adult material on the forum, just in case I change my mind. Since it...
  3. G

FREE - CPanel 11, 2GB Diskspace, 10GB Bandwidth - Read Here

I never got my email too and it's been more than a day. I furnished all my real details too.
  4. G

Our Offer as a thankyou to the public

I also joined yesterday too but didn't receive any email. Chosen subdomain/username is kurodatenshi. I thought I made a mistake so I tried to reregister, and I got the error message "A user already exists with that email address" which means my registration obviously got true and was approved...
  5. G

Can you top this?

Contact amz on this forum. He admins cybertoads (I think) and he can help you. Just got some help from him about my account. By the way, I do agree with underg. I am not a free host provider. I am a free host seeker, and even I think you are a bit rude. When I request for hosting, I do...
  6. G

Popular site: Need Free domain-hosting, CPanel, Less space, a bit more Bandwidth

sorry you're right. I did have a long-forgotten account on a different package. Thanks for re-emailing the details.
  7. G

.com .net .org are $4.95 ONLY

wow that's seriously not a bad offer. Too bad I just acquired a domain recently. I'm quite tempted to register a new one though. Or Is it possible to transfer domain with this offer?
  8. G

.com .net .org are $4.95 ONLY

will renewing for subsequent years also be $4.95?
  9. G

Popular site: Need Free domain-hosting, CPanel, Less space, a bit more Bandwidth

The signup is a bit problematic. No matter how many times I refreshed to get new signup codes, it keeps saying im using an expired or already used one O_o
  10. G

it's ok, you don't have to apologize, im grateful for your response :classic2:
  11. G

sorry don't mean to be rude and I really appreciate you responding, but I distinctly mentioned in my post that I need 10GB bandwidth. Bandwidth is really the main issue i'm looking out for.
  12. G

Im afraid not, that's less than what my host Awardspace offers, both space and bandwidth.
  13. G

I'm not based in US, UK, Australia or Canada, so those sponsor sign-ups won't work for me :(
  14. G

Hello! I recently switched domain and hosting. My website is www.princesstimes.com and I am hosted on the popular www.awardspace.com I've only recently started furnishing my site but using a startling amount of bandwidth. Check out stats here: I am only using 20mb space, and my site has...
  15. G

Sponsored Hosting for my Modeling/Cosplay/Art website

Thanks but I don't do post-to-host. After so many unpleasant experience with posting to hosting... I spend so much time getting the required posts, then happily get my account... a short while later, the host dies or converts to some paid hosting and I end up wasting time and effort =_=
Back