• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Garygjk

1. G

stormpages anycities problems

I've got a new host thanks, problem is since the old site was resurrected people have been going back there, and missing updates to the new site. That's what I find annoying, and the fact that I can't get hold of anyone from the web host of course!
  2. G

No, I haven't had any luck I'm afraid. From what I can tell, stomrpages, stormloader, anycities and agreatserver were all somehow linked ownership wise. Emails to stormpages and stormloader are returned, there's no reply from anycities, and agreatserver seems to have vanished entirely. I...
  3. G

Just wondered if anyone might have the answer to a query regarding the old stormpages web provider. I used to have my site with them but changed hosts when they stopped replying to email queries on service issues. I deleted my old site and just left the index page with a redirect to the new...
Back