• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

1. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

One year prepaid webhosting, exchange with ads or link placed

From "Link Placed", the PR 2. Is this available for just an year or you can enlarge the period? And how old is your service? Thanks. This may be what I searched for. :)
  2. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

Free,1GB space,100GB transfer,No ads,Cpanel

This guy was just a reseller of AAHosted (which is not my service, I was just Moderator here) and was Banned for illegal activity. And don't warn me, Timy is closed.
  3. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

Questions

Thanks. :)) But I don't understand the #3.
  4. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

Any post 4 host forums ?

So... what do you choose?
  5. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

Questions

1. How can I link a whole <DIV> without using JavaScript? 2. How can I link a whole <P> without using JavaScript? 3. How can I edit the target for a JavaScript link or something? 4. What useless files are in cPanel that I can delete without any problems? 5. What site can I use to...
  6. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Answer: Because we Spam.
  7. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Why is this thread so long?
  8. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

Any post 4 host forums ?

If you really want, we are here for you. We can give everything you want on the site from my sig. Check out the Packages. Thanks.
  9. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

Timy: One Time Post-to-Host

Hi! Just a week ago I launched this service. Until now, our uptime is 100%. Below you can find the packages: If you like them, Sign Up now! We can give you anything in the world. I will +Rep everybody that gives positive criticism.
  10. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

Why do webhosts ask for free hosting?

Hmm... it's a good question. I personally do this too. There are few reasons: 1. I simply want to reserve my server just for my customers. 2. I'm looking for partners. 3. I'm very pretentious with hosting. I want to have another hosting account for every new site, I don't know why. 4...
  11. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

need free host for a small torrent tracker site

I don't think that this kind of requests is tolerated here, but... I can give you 1GB space and 10GB bandwidth at the forum from my sig for 100 posts (just one time, not monthly). We allow those sites if they don't have Warez or Nulled content.
  12. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

Selling Links on Timy.in

Top: 5$/month Sidebar: 1$/month Footer: 1$/month Payment: PayPal PM me.
  13. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

Should I?

What are you going to use for Instant Activation?
  14. g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2

small free hosting request

No problem. :P
Back