• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Fragpot

1. F

OTHER Forum Systems

XMB
  2. F

Free sub-domain [script need]

Kamal We coded a full subdomain URL redirection script for a client using PHP. It was very simple, only took us about 6 hours of coding. As far as I know you can get a free script to do the job at http://www.mylounge.com Regards, John
  3. F

Free hosting o_0

Hi all, my company recently bought a server from rackshack. We are considdering buying more as they are so damm cheap :biggrin2: Before we do, we would like to test the server that we are on, incase it turns sour with a few sites. We moved our main site over and a few other small sites with...
  4. F

UK Host

I think oneandone is actually hosted in germany, but they have an english alias (oneandone). Clara.net is allright. My company has a server in the UK and a server in the USA. We lease out our UK RaQ4 one to one company, as they use all of it. The USA server isnt actually that bad...
Back