• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting o_0

Fragpot

Hi all, my company recently bought a server from rackshack. We are considdering buying more as they are so damm cheap :biggrin2: Before we do, we would like to test the server that we are on, incase it turns sour with a few sites. We moved our main site over and a few other small sites with us. As I cannot seem to get the average load above 0.04 myself, I require your help :p

50MB Webspace
2GB/Month Bandwidth
1 mySQL Database
10POP3 mail accounts
All the usual stuff like php, cgi etc.
Ensim control panel

Domain's only please, I cant be bothered messing about with subdomains as ensim isnt very subdomain friendly. Please note, there will be very little if any Technical Support and the offer is limited to 20 accounts, so act quickly as its first come first serve. This is the only place where I am advertising the free accounts, so you have a fighting chance :devious2:

To apply, please send me an e-mail or send me a Private Message through these forums. You must comply with our AUP and the bandwidth & webspace includes the space/transfer your mySQL database uses.

Thanx for looking,
John

Last edited:
Back