• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by fradelak

1. F

Massive Email Server

If you can show that the people you are sending the emails to are truly OPT-IN, then we can offer you the following: Dual Quad Core Processor (I know you said no 2xQuad Core however it really doesn't make a difference) 500GB hard disk primary 500GB hard disk secondary 16GB RAM or above...
  2. F

Need Colocation

Gotham Bus's DC is located in Mount Sinai, Long Island. It is close to Port Jeff. I've been on a tour to the DC myself about 2.5 years ago.
  3. F

Looking For Dedicated Server

He wanted 4gb ram....
  4. F

Rent to Own or Buy out and colo needed

I started to put together a sample config off of newegg and all i did was get the tyan barebone and add the processors...total so far is over $4400.00. Then you have to add the RAM and drives....that would add another couple thousand at least...so you would need to up your budget by a lot...
  5. F

Looking for a VPS package with room to grow..

Hello, I can offer you: 256MB RAM 20GB Space 500GB Transfer 2 IP Addresses cPanel/WHM $30/month If you are interested, please email me at network@fradelakis.net I do not login here too often so email is the best way to reach me. Thank you
  6. F

Dedicated Server need

Hello, I can offer you: - Intel Pentium D 940 - 3.2 GHz - RAM 2048 MB (2 GB) - HDD 2x 400 GB - 2000 GB Data-Transfer - Windows Server 2k3 Standard $200/month If you are interested, please email me (network@fradelakis.net) or PM me here.
  7. F

VPS required

cPanel/WHM is $8/month more.
  8. F

VPS required

Hello, I can offer you: 256MB RAM Guaranteed 20GB Disk Space 500GB Transfer 2 IP Addresses $30/month $0 Setup Please email me at network@fradelakis.net if you want to place an order. Thank you
  9. F

VPS with cPanel!

Hello, We can offer you the following managed VPS's. Developer VPS 256MB RAM Guaranteed 20GB Disk Space 500GB Transfer 2 IP Addresses $30/month $0 Setup VPS - 1 384MB RAM Guaranteed 30GB Disk Space 700GB Transfer 2 IP Addresses $40/month $0 Setup VPS - 2...
  10. F

need VPS with Cpanel fully managed

Hello, We can offer you the following managed VPS's. Developer VPS 256MB RAM Guaranteed 20GB Disk Space 500GB Transfer 2 IP Addresses $30/month $0 Setup VPS - 1 384MB RAM Guaranteed 30GB Disk Space 700GB Transfer 2 IP Addresses $40/month $0 Setup VPS - 2...
  11. F

VPS Server needed!

Hi Lewis, I can offer you either of the following: Developer VPS 256MB RAM Guaranteed 20GB Disk Space 500GB Transfer 2 IP Addresses $30/month $0 Setup VPS - 1 384MB RAM Guaranteed 30GB Disk Space 700GB Transfer 2 IP Addresses $40/month $0 Setup VPS - 2 512MB...
  12. F

Multiple dedis

I would suggest looking at thenynoc.com for clustered setups. They do custom configurations such as this if you ask them. I referred a client over to them for a small cluster and they are doing a great job so far with everything.
  13. F

dedicated server needed

Hello, I can offer you the following: Pentium 4 2.4Ghz 512MB RAM Windows Server 2k3 2 IP Addresses 80GB Hard Drive 4TB Transfer $170/month If you are interested, please let me know. PM me back or email me at network@fradelakis.net Thank you
  14. F

Needed: High-End Dual Core Dedicated Server

I can offer you: Dual Core 2.8Ghz 1GB RAM 160GB SATA 2,000GB Transfer 100Mbps Port 2 IP Addresses DirectAdmin $170/month PM me or email me at network[at]fradelakis.net to order this server.
Back