• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by FluxFX

1. F

Wheeee (Two Years)

Test, wow! the password is the same ;)
  2. F

you might of saw this on cnn but...

yup, i was just about to change m7y post to say it was a 7.0 freak shit man...
  3. F

you might of saw this on cnn but...

my town Seattle, WA just had a 6.4 earth quake, it was ****ing scary as hell, people in salt lake city felt it also
  4. F

Speed

i have a 1 meg connection, i dont need to speed it up
  5. F

goddamn blue screen

win me SUCKS! i get ill op errors all the time
  6. F

Speed

how can i find out how fast i am going, since i know that the download speed is off, i pay for a meg of service and i think i am getting less on even the fastest servers, so i dont have dialup so i cant check that way, but is there any other way i can find out?
  7. F

cheap domains

anyone know where i can get a cheap domain, besides gkg.net (they have cheack handling fee) under 10$ that i can use a money order for?
  8. F

help

WANTSOMEGETSOME.net domain FTP CGI PHP MYSQL 1GB space 17GB bandwidth 16$ a month
  9. F

What the hell????

Excelland.com have to announce that own missing.html (404 error handler) will no longer be a free service since 22 February. If you want to use your own missing.html file instead of Excelland missing page you need to pay a startup fee 20$ and then 3$ monthly for support in your Billing...
  10. F

how could i do this?

thanks fo rthe help, you know this look slike so much trouble, i might just buy an extra drive for cheap =\
  11. F

how could i do this?

there is no help, i said step by step =\
  12. F

how could i do this?

whats are the step by step to make myself a games drive? i know it can be done, how can i make another drive that has 10 gigs and make it like a q drive and shit thanks ;]
  13. F

what you all think

ok, i redesigne dmy site tell me what you all think http://www.fluxfx.net
  14. F

Free Unlimited Webspace

warez??? games??? appz??? best bet is to sign up with websolo.com 9.99$ a month for 10$ big activation fee, but they pay for the domain and it works out i mean you wont find that, too many people ask for that but i learned not everything in life is free, so i saved up my money and bought...
  15. F

How do you provide web space?

what i did was buy an account at liquidweb.com and they offer FTP accounst and subdomains, so i just set up and FTP account with space set and add a subdomain, its real easy
Back