• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by FifthDistrict

1. F

will my isp know?

but wouldnt they notice that the other port is wide open?
  2. F

will my isp know?

In the TOS with my ISP, it says I can't host a website from my computer using their service. (Theoretically), If I decided run Apache server and host myself, will they have any way of detecting it?
  3. F

looking for a host

When I go to the website, it brings me to the staff cpanel and webspace. I don't see anything about signing up.
  4. F

looking for a host

Looking for a free host with the following: 30-50MB disk space 1GB transfer Domain hosting Mp3 support (They are my original works) Filesize limit over 2MB Preferrably no ads, but some are ok. Thanks.
  5. F

Need a host

I'm lookin for a host that will support my domain with at least 50MB space, 1 GB bandwidth, ftp support, and will let me post my mp3's (I have the copyrights). Also, no ads would be nice, along with no filesize limit smaller than 2.5MB
  6. F

Lookng for host

Ok, I've been browsing around for cheap paid hosts and found www.totalchoicehosting.com Does anyone have any experience with them and can give me feedback?
  7. F

Lookng for host

I'm looking for a hosting plan with: 100-200 MB space 1-2GB bandwidth 3 or more POP3 Email acounts Frontpage or FTP support All within the range of $5-$6/month Also somewhat reliable. I know its cheap and i shouldn't ask for reliable but I want something that isn't going to be down...
  8. F

I need space [Merged]

going to be mp3's, not videos
  9. F

The Person Above Me Thread

the person above me is above me
  10. F

Hosting myself?

Is there any way I can host my domain myself? Like a program or something that uses my hard drive as webspace or something of that sort.
  11. F

3 words game

unthinkable, yet brilliant
  12. F

3 words game

Michael Jackson fans
  13. F

I need space [Merged]

Thanks, but no thanks. Hostultra has a limit of 1MB, and spaceports says I have to fax them copyright permission even if I own the copyrights (I'm posting music of my band). Sounds like too much trouble to me. so now I'm going to edit my post... *also, spaceports says it only gives 20MB
  14. F

I need space [Merged]

Need a host I need a host with at least 50MB space, 1GB bandwidth/month, domain hosting, and supports either ftp or Frontpage. Also, Filesize limit greater than 2mb.
  15. F

3 words game

in front of
Back