• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Faithless

1. F

Free WebHost for fansite

Hi I need a host: 1 to 2 GB space (upgradeable) 5 to 10 GB bandwidth (upgradeable) Cpanel 10 or more ftp 10 or more mySQL databases I should be able to install “CuteNews†and “Coppermine gallery†(GD2 installed) I should be able to hotlink pics from my galley (just small...
  2. F

Looking for a webdesigner for the my sites!

check this topic: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=746941#post746941
  3. F

Free design for you website, blog, phpbb templates and ...

Hi Are you looking for a free design for you website, blog, phpbb templates and ...? I do that for you for free. You just need to put a 468x60 banner or two 234x60 banners to my websites (my websites are about celebs) Email me at: its.faithless[at]gmail.com
  4. F

Im looking for some reviews

Hi I’m looking for some reviews about hostingdepartment.net and revolutionaryhost.be Do you suggest them? I know I can search google or review sites. Actually I did but I didn’t find a lot, just one or two and those weren’t useful. I have access to internet only 1H a day (dialup) Plz...
  5. F

most famous and reliable web host

Thx everybody for helps and especially thank you, Sye for your great help Do they offer only one plan? Don’t the offer custom plans? And they offer 75GB Space and 1110GB Bandwidth for only 7.5$ Isn’t it overselling?
  6. F

Graphic Designers Needed..!

I wanna be in your team (for free) I’m a graphic and website designer.
  7. F

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, NO ADS, Instant Activation

I’m not from USA but my site is in English (about celebs) and my visitors are from USA (mostly) Can I signup?
  8. F

5GB space 15GB Bandwidth

Thx everybody KRAK_JOE, I emailed you Searche, what do you want me to do for you? Ads? banners? Dayu, PM you what? I said my requirements, now you should tell me about your host What does it mean?
  9. F

5GB space 15GB Bandwidth

Hi everyone I need a host with 5GB space 15GB Bandwidth Cpanel Unlimited subdomains 10 ftp 10 mySQLl databases 10 email address For my website and gallery (copermine) I can put your text and image banners in my gallery/website. I also can put text ads, I can’t put image ads...
  10. F

Buy a new domain and extend my old domain

But I didn’t find lower price in any of their TLD names
  11. F

I wanna register for 5 years How much discount can I get? It says 8.88$ for 5yrs and it’s probably for each year. Where is the discount?
  12. F

Tamranda.com?

done sent again
  13. F

Tamranda.com?

to help [at] tamranda.com
  14. F

So what does this mean?
  15. F

Could someone tell me what it means? http://www.namecheap.com/domain-pricing.asp?fieldno=0&orderby=ASC&Pane=show&tld=com&pricefor=register does it mean that I can register 10yrs for only 8.88$?
Back