• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Excelex.net

1. E

Does anyone have any experience with startershost?

Looks fine to me, I have never accually been hosted by them but, It looks legit, However if you have a problem get your money back and come to Excelex.net :-p.
  2. E

Try to find a host with around 1 gig of space, and 50gb of bandwidth

I could offer you 1 Gigabyte of space 50GB Bandwidth MySQL PHP Perl And a ExcelUserCP for only $6.00 a month
  3. E

$300 Reward

we found a new datacenter this one is DoS ready the last one wasn't at all, we had filters up but we can only do so much.... This one can filter packets well, Am still looking for the script kiddie... Excelex.net probably looks really unrealiable but I assure you that this could happen to anyone...
  4. E

$300 Reward

On April 15th at 12:31 AM, Excelex.net suffered a 1gigabit per second DDoS attack... The delinquint who did this will be getting a hugh jazz fine of $100,000 USD as it is a Federal Offense... If you can give me any information leading me to this person, You will be given a $300 reward.. This...
  5. E

Free-paid hosting (if I can do this Please read)

Go Excelex.net and pick a plan i will give you 30days free. but in the signup put in 'Free Trial' in comments
  6. E

Reseller needed

We accually give you a free reseller account you put in so much money and you sell our services and you profit from it, we will give you no limit on bandwidth as you are accually selling it for us but are profiting... PM me, It's too early in to morning to explain this... I promise to offer the...
  7. E

Desperately needed!

I could offer you that really cheap.... like $2 a year or like .75 pounds
  8. E

1gb webspace/50gb bandwidth/price:under 90$/y

No MadCow you are wrong accually at excelex.net, We can give you that... We have a really good deal on hosting... http://excelex.net or look at http://cologuys.com
  9. E

Web Site Pirates ...

lets start a mob... *grabs his pitchfork*
  10. E

looking for host

$75 a year
  11. E

!!show Us Any Service And We Will Give You The Same Plan For A Dollar Less!!

If you find a host offering better things than excelex.net, prove its legitamite we will of you the same thing for a dollar less example 500mb space 500gb transfer php, cgi etc Their price - 5.95 a month Our price - 4.95 a month
  12. E

E-Mail Hosting Options

lol, I will give you all the free email accounts you want, I really dont care much about webmail usage each user will get a 10mb quota
  13. E

Not sure what I need.....

http://excelex.net .... Forgot to add that
  14. E

Not sure what I need.....

I can offer you 100 mbs of space (more than enough) 10 gb bandwidth PHP MySQL and whatever for 2.99 for 3months or 98 cents a month
Back