• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by EW-Andy

1. E

php and ASP in one server?

If you have apache installed your linux server, you can use mod_mono or mod_aspdotnet.
  2. E

Do you prefer EU/UK or USA based hosting?

I prefer SG/MY or IN hosting since I live in India :)
  3. E

Guess the Film!

It is 'Flight of The Phoenix'. :D
  4. E

Guess the Film!

Bourne Ultimatum, this scene comes when Nicky Parsons enters the apartment. :)
  5. E

Guess the Film!

Won't be difficult make a guess :P
  6. E

Reseller need

I can give you a 25 GB Reseller account if you can lower down your bandwidth requirements or raise your budget, offering 1 TB bandwidth ain't possible in $15. :)
  7. E

need a reseller hosting

Then you may have entered your E-Mail address incorrect while registering.
  8. E

need a reseller hosting

I second that. The OP had signed up with us last year for a 1 month free trial VPS and when second month came, he ran away :(
  9. E

Internet Speed

:o Mine costs me only 1700 INR = 35 USD a month with 10 GB transfer. :)
  10. E

Im among the 98%

Well, I thought for blue screw driver :P
  11. E

Internet Speed

Definitely not bad :) How much it costs you?
  12. E

Internet Speed

This is my Wireless EVDO Card's Speed, costs me 30 bucks.
  13. E

Start Small Hosting Business

Okay, I can provide you billing script with the account in $15. Let me know if you're interested. Secured Order Link
  14. E

Start Small Hosting Business

I can offer you same package that I had in this thread in $12 but it would be missing a thing i.e. billing system.
  15. E

Start Hosting Business

Hello, Based upon your request, I can offer you following package: 10 GB Space 100 GB Bandwidth Your Private Name Servers Make Unlimited cPanel Accounts Free Daily Backups ClientExec Billing/Management System $20/mo Direct Order Link (SSL Secured) ToS Link
Back