• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Entertainment1

1. E

chat

parachat.com
  2. E

First Message Board used by Freewebspace.net

so what type of board is it...u no like powered by...
  3. E

Free Domain name

ohhh that was a very nice comeback sk0rpion...o sorry mod...i registered on ur site
  4. E

chat room

parachat.com
  5. E

chat service

i have all the time to figure this out so im gonna get alot of opinions hopefully...i want to put a chat LINK ( not a chat area on my site!!!)...a whole different place than my site... I want to know the best place to get a free chat service that doesn't include anything else...i tried msn...
  6. E

someone help seriously

lol i just did that and it worked...then i looked on here and u said the same thing...thanks man
  7. E

someone help seriously

ok im not too good at stuff like this so bare with me...i want to make a site on Dot tk, but i have to have a URL to my page...how do i make a page using like microsoft word...i can make a document, but i do not know how to make that a URL...if i cannot, how do i make a page URL
  8. E

microsoft word

nevermind i got it
  9. E

I need some mods

I need some moderators at my site. If you want to be a mod, go to http://pub150.ezboard.com/bentertainment1 I am not promoting, just letting you know I need moderators.
Back