• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by echang

1. E

Best Ad Revenue Programs - Look Here First!

You guys only posted programs that pay on a CPC basis, and did not list the CPM programs :). These are a few programs that I have used, and can safely say are legitimate. Tribal Fusion - www.tribalfusion.com High CPM Rates $50 Minimum Payout NET-45 ValueClick Media (formerly...
  2. E

Free File Hosting - 250MB Upload Space, Fast Servers, Unlimited Downloads

Hello. I would like to introduce our new file hosting and delivery service, FileSend - www.filesend.net. We currently offer the following: 250MB Upload Space Per File Fast Quality Servers Unlimited Downloads All File Types Supported 30-Day Inactivity Limit Please give us feedback on...
  3. E

which pop is good?

Hi there, Try using PopupSponsor.com. They pay $3CPM for one popup by unique visitors, per 24 hours. They have a good payment history.
  4. E

Got accepted into Fastclick!

Thanks for all your thoughts and advice :) I like the idea of placing a banner exchange ad on my site... but where? Should I put it below the logo, beside my logo, or at the bottom? I signed up for HitExchange, but are there better ones out there?
  5. E

Thanks Jan :) I have added popunders on my main page. Do you think I should have 2 468X60 banners or is 1 enough?
  6. E

Thanks for your opinion Force :) But Fastclick only allows you to place 468X60 banners above the page fold, withing 500 pixels of the top of your web page :( Any more suggestions?
  7. E

Hi everyone, I applied to become a Fastclick publisher 2 hours ago. Now I just got an email from them saying I was accepted :D Now after the celebration is over, I need to ask a question. I have currently placed the 468X60 ad code at the very top (beside my logo). I also have another ad...
Back