• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DippyCub

1. D

What can I get for $5/month?

Thanks for all your offers. I've decided to sign up with nevacious.com.
  2. D

That's the nicest offer I've seen yet but I don't speak Vietnamese so I'm having trouble finding my way around the site.
  3. D

I'm looking around for someone to host my anime site. The site will have a forum and a topsite so I guess I'll need a fair amount of bandwidth but I don't really want to pay more than $5 a month (so please don't give me the "Your budget is too low..." schpiel). My needs and wants are...
  4. D

What's elite-webhost.net like?

a relatively new host eh? ah well, for that price i guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.
  5. D

What's elite-webhost.net like?

I'm thinking of going with Elite Webhost's $1.95 plan for my anime topsite. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the uptime, reliability and service there. And if anyone knows any better alternatives to eliet-webhost.net please let me know. You should be able to prove that it is a...
  6. D

Best mode of payment?

I don't sign up for a hosting service unless I can use PayPal or 2CheckOut. I won't hand over my credit card details to anyone else on the net; you just can't tell if it's safe :shame:
  7. D

Wanted: 10GB disk space, 75GB bandwidth, $15/month

Thx for all your offers but I've managed to find a host that has given me 20 gb of disk space and 100 gb of bandwidth for just $9.95.
  8. D

Ok. I've raised the budget to $20/month. I won't go over $25.
  9. D

Yeah I thought 300 Gigs was a bit much :P It says on your site "Homing Host is back." Why was it gone in the first place :confused4
  10. D

Wanted: 10GB disk space, 75GB bandwidth, $20/month I'm looking around for a host who can give me all this stuff for $20 a month. 10-15gb Disk Space 75-300gb Bandwidth Cpanel Web Mail Email Auto-responders Email Forwarders MySQL Database Php4, Perl, CGl-Bin, SSI Customizable Error...
Back