• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by derekivey

1. D

New Game Development Company Requires Hosting

Hello, I can host you. Please PM me this info if you are interested. I require nothing in return. Name: Email Address: Username for cpanel: Password for cpanel: Subdomain (or domain if you have one): Thanks, Derek
  2. D

New Game Development Company Requires Hosting

Hello, What kind of games are you going to be making? I may be able to host you with no ads and posting required. Derek
  3. D

HostDI.info Free Hosting

Hello all, We have changed our plans. Now you do not need to give us a address or phone number! We require you to put a google add on your site. Here are our new plans: Bronze Space: 50 mb Bandwidth : 1000 mb MySQL Databases : 10 Subdomains : 10 Addon domains : 10 Parked domains...
  4. D

Need Free Web Hosting

Ya. Good luck! you are going to have a hard time finding a free host that offers that much.
  5. D

6-7Gb/55GBBW Reliable free Hosting Needed

Good luck getting that much for free.
  6. D

Free reseller needed

You can put your name on the waiting list at www.freeresellers.com Thats where I got my free reseller. They give you 2gb of storage and 30gb of bandwidth. Derek
  7. D

Need Hosting

I can host you if you would like. I can give you a subdomain (something.hostdi.info). Email me at admin@hostdi.info if you are interested. Thanks, Derek
  8. D

Need hosting for a personal site.....

I'm not requiring anything in return.
  9. D

Need hosting for a personal site.....

I can host you. I'll give you 100mb of space and 1gb of b/w. PM me if you are interested. It comes with cPanel and Fantastico. Derek
  10. D

Free Webhosting Request

umm. dude I think thats your internal IP.
  11. D

Free Webhosting Request

Hello mrc I tried pming you but it wouldnt let me. It said you can't accept them or something. If you want hosting pm me your email address and your domain and I can set it up really quick. Derek
  12. D

HostDI.info Free Hosting

Hello, I just started HostDI and I am offering 3 different free hosting plans: Free 1 Ad Free! Space: 25 mb Bandwidth : 250 mb MySQL Databases : unlimited Subdomains : unlimited Addon domains : 1 Parked domains : 1 Email, and FTP stuff : unlimited CPanel & Fantastico Price...
  13. D

Free Webhosting Request

I can also host you. PM me if you are interested. I require no ads.
  14. D

Free Reseller Account Please?

Hey guys, I got my reseller account! David accepted it last night! see you guys later! Derek
  15. D

Free Reseller Account Please?

Thats ok. I'll wait and see if David lets me in.
Back