• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DannyM

1. D

How much should I charge?

yeah i also have offered them that option. but what sort of price should I offer?
  2. D

How much should I charge?

I have been approached by a company requesting a price for advertising on my site. here is a link to my site and its stats http://www.alternateeagles.com/stats.php The problem is I dont know howmuch to charge. I have a very busy site with a very good and loyal audience. I was thinking...
  3. D

Urgently need php host

I have currently accepted a 30 day trial with micfo.com However I have just come into a bit ofmoney through an advertiser and may be looking to turn that into a reseller account for my sites stability and the ability to try to turn a profit. I thank you all and have bookmarked all your...
  4. D

Urgently need php host

thanks mate. You are still well in the race, and I may send some business your way anyway. p.s. with Kennedy and Watmough out for origin my confidence is shaken, especially with grothe on the wing
  5. D

Urgently need php host

lol at this point I am more leaning toward mifco.com simply because of their plan and their reviews, but have put both past my business partners with emphasis on th fact that you are an australian host and very local. are you a reseller or do you own the servers in the data center. You can PM...
  6. D

Urgently need php host

Are you a sea eagles supporter? that could tilt the scales!
  7. D

Urgently need php host

That is something to consider being in Sydney. Is it possible to offset some of the disc space for Bandwidth? The second account looks pretty good and i am sure I wont use the 20GB of bandwidth but there is always a possibility. Also do you have information on reasonable use and AUP on your...
  8. D

Urgently need php host

I am currently considering 2 of these. Some of you have offered very attractive packages. What turned me away from some is that they did not have a support forum. Whilst I dont expect support through the forums, it is often good to talk with other users of the host to chck whether an issue is...
  9. D

Urgently need php host

how reliable are you as a host and paramount for me, how is your support/custome service. Customer service and speed of support are the most important thing for me, especially being located in Australia
  10. D

Urgently need php host

Hi, i have just had a major dispute with y current host hostingplex and wish to remove myself from their servers ASAP. I am looking for a a PHP host with about 300 + disc space and 12GB+ transfer. I am on alimited budget due to sinking $200 on hosting plex but want a quality host...
Back