• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by coolboy00s

1. C

Needed: Comments and Suggestions

Nice one But get some news on there... How often do you update? Some links are dead (404 error) e.g. http://www.someidiot.f2s.com/downloads/picks/ Coolboy00s
  2. C

my site

Cool! Design is good exept this thing mess up a bit in Netscape.. but its OK in IE 5.5 (what most user uses anyway) Some links have Error 404 Error, check... You need more contents and put news on your front page.. yeah? Logo is fine, but it seems a bit lame. Anyway, thats all I...
  3. C

~~~Check This Out!!!~~~

It Does not work! The URL does not exist. Seem to have a problem :)
  4. C

Review Site by a 15 year old!

Cool! Look pretty good but, the table seems to have too much news! Cut down some, take out some, why not try SSI Function so that you just change the text file and done! .:Blog Blog .... :. does not really match the screme. So change it plz. Nice Logo The Menu on the left is very hard...
  5. C

Review My Site (give me comments or any suggestions)

Suggestions Well, its no point giving links without the actual links, e.g. just write text: Game Cheats it would be better if you put (coming soon) or something like that behind it (sometimes i do what you do too ;) The 7 AM Poll should be a bit smaller (if you cant move it down) in...
  6. C

Review My Web-Site

The Coming Soon Section The Coming Soon Section seems to have a font of Vernada... adjust the font of the website so that its all the same..
  7. C

Review a new Graphics/Animation Site --- please someone...!?

Look again Its OK Now, sorry about that.
  8. C

Review a new Graphics/Animation Site --- please someone...!?

Dont expect too high of this website made by a 13 years old boy... OK?? Anyway, please review http://www.stupidanimation.com for me will ya? I am trying to make a website where people can submit their creativity that they make (Flash Movit, Director/Shockwave, Real Player (RAM, RA etc)..)...
  9. C

I need domain hosting

I want it too please send it to me too :) pavee@lifestyleasian.com
Back