• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by clearjade

1. C

10mb file size limit

NOTHING whatever
  2. C

10mb file size limit

sorry You site 9cy finally alowed me to upload my files. I have no idea how it worked, but thank you. :)
  3. C

10mb file size limit

I can't upload any levels It said that there's an error everytime I upload one of my big starcraft levels. Did you ban me from uploading any zip files or something? Or was it something that I did wrong when I was zipping? :(
  4. C

10mb file size limit

Yea, thanx for the advice. We'll put the actual site up first next time.
  5. C

10mb file size limit

Well we got the zipped files working, but as of now, the account is gone! WTH? We were trying the ftp this morning, but that screwed up, so I went to try browser uploading and couldn't log in because the account, zeraugs, supposedly didn't exist. As well, the files don't exist any longer either...
  6. C

host.sk, fast again?

I just deleted the mp3, so the link won't work anymore.
  7. C

host.sk, fast again?

I was only trying to put up a file to test downloading speed. I wasn't going to use my account for mp3's. ^^; My host recently deleted my site (anime/rpg fansite with mainly galleries) so I was looking for a new host. However, because host.sk has been known to be slow, I'm wary as to putting it...
  8. C

host.sk, fast again?

It might just be for today or something, but downloading stuff seems pretty quick. o_o Here's a file from off my account: http://clearjade.host.sk/13 - Song of Prayer ~ Spira.mp3 (It's from FFX.) My friend said it streamed perfectly (on ADSL), and I was getting speeds over 5.0k/sec on my 56K modem.
  9. C

10mb file size limit

9cy.com doesn't work. I tried uploading a 6mb .scx file last night, and it didn't even show up in the folder after I finished. I tried calling the file from my browser, and all it did was lead back to the index page of 9cy.com. Any other suggestions?
  10. C

10mb file size limit

I think freewebsites.com would be sufficient for my brother's needs, but the stupid confirmation email is taking forever to be sent! >_< How long does it usually take?
  11. C

10mb file size limit

How do you sign up for webpunkt.dk? I went to 'Tilhelm' and added the email address last night and still nothing has been sent. It's morning now.
  12. C

10mb file size limit

host.sk is too slow. I've had an account on there before and downloading files is insane. The server disconnects you off an on, and it's a hassle to download files. I'll look at the other one though.
  13. C

10mb file size limit

Are there any hosts that have a file size limit around 10 mb or none at all? This is for my brother's StarCraft levels site so it's not warez or anything like that. He doesn't need frills like ftp, cgi, etc. It doesn't even matter how much space the host gives, but if it's too small he might...
  14. C

G4R.Net

Ur starting to entice me lol. I'll make a decision later on.
  15. C

G4R.Net

You should allow email (with other servers ie. everyone.net) with the redirection. If you did that, I'd be sold! (Just allow the user to change the MX records.)
Back