• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ChocoboCrosser

1. C

Looking for Reseller/Dedicated

Nothing, I did some research and found out they're just as good. Id rather get a reseller to start off and as my business begins to thrive (hopefully) then i'll upgrade to a flexible, dedicated server.
  2. C

Looking for Reseller/Dedicated

Im looking for either a good Reseller host thats been around for at least 6 months (best if its a year or more). My specs are below. Same goes for dedicated, Im looking for one that is below 100$ a month and has been around for AT LEAST a year (as im paying more i expect more). RESELLER...
  3. C

YotokyoX Hosting

Fixed :D Well i'm still accepting applications. Anyone who sent one within the week had to wait because I was grounded and I've been hanging out with my Girlfriend :D I'll get'em all up today so if you got accepted you'll receive your details if you didnt you'll get an email telling you why...
  4. C

YotokyoX Hosting

I already sent you a reply email PITI. I set up like 10 accounts in one day and made sure I sent'em all OH WAIT! Your site was teh w3service one. It wouldn't let me reply XD I'll send you a pm with the email in it. Sorry bout that.
  5. C

YotokyoX Hosting

No I allowed yours because I like W3 XD Also the site was ok and you didn't know so I didn't a person send 5 applications tho... I mean come on! I deleted them all w/o replying.
  6. C

YotokyoX Hosting

Yes I noticed you sent two. Please don't send more then one. If I see another one before I can reply/make your account then i'll delete both and not think twice about it. Also because of the large amount of applications i've gotten i'm being stricter on my acceptances. It'll really help you if...
  7. C

YotokyoX Hosting

I'm now limiting the hosting to 2 new sites a week. I've received 40 something applications... if you want it send it. Having a site helps. I don't feel like hosting a thousand sites that won't do anything or go anywhere. No offense.
  8. C

YotokyoX Hosting

Look back at the top. Anyone that sent their application in the past whenever i'll set it up tommorrow.
  9. C

YotokyoX Hosting

Works fine for everyone that I know of. Try again maybe? Also when you submit please give a site name such as http://yoxhost.ath.cx/myshittysite Thanks :D
  10. C

YotokyoX Hosting

.::Offer::. Free 200mb, unmetered for the time being (normally 2gb) bandwidth, 2 mysql db's, 5 ftp accounts. Windows Server .::Ways to help you get accepted::. Have a site already up and have it look good. I mostly want to host game sites or unique sites. Things I don't see very often. I...
Back