• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cheandy09

1. C

Blazen Free Hosting.

Blazen Free Hosting This is permanent. At least the permanent thing for now is the plan,in the future we might raise the resources. All users that will get the free hosting package,will be upgraded in case we change the resources.
  2. C

web hosting

even a reseller account is more than I need. A VPS would be overkill. Im not a professional in the hosting business. I dabble in web design, and I only host sites that I work on. The perfect control panel for me would be the one with mediatemples GS. Except that their servers are slow. Im...
  3. C

Looking for shoutcast server with Autodj

Hosting Departments offers great specs for 8, Want to give us details and just see if we are willing to beat it?
  4. C

404 error

Note that often with 500 errors, you can find more information about the problem in the error log for your site. Not always, but its worth a look.
  5. C

How do you make money with Adsense?

How do you make money with Adsense Ive been thinking of putting some ads on my site, and using Adsense. How much money can you realistically make? When they say "place adds in the RSS feeds," what do they mean by that? Thanks
  6. C

Google Adsense support email

Hi, Thanks for let us know about this. I hear first time about video adsense by google, i am not more friendly with adsense thats why i dont know more about it but after read your post i will search about this in details. thanks
  7. C

dedicated server reseller programs or dedicated server affliates programs

Thanks for the info. Any idea on how much more the Xeon Quad core can take over the Dual Xeon server?
Back