• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cergo

1. C

dont go for Cergohosting

i like prison break :) Thanks 7ewar! Upgrade for you!
  2. C

dont go for Cergohosting

Ever watched Watchdog? or Whistle Blower? Freedom of information. I have simply passed on my knowledge of this person's website so that others can be aware of its activities. Since this URL is not personal details it is a public web address and is not bound by the data protection act...
  3. C

dont go for Cergohosting

Thanks NetMaster.
  4. C

dont go for Cergohosting

Yeh it is a good thing, but the way everyone was making out, its like it was a huge issue. From one complaint came accusations of me being a scammer etc. Complaints help improve service which is why i act upon all complaints i receive.
  5. C

dont go for Cergohosting

Thank you Adz, i really appreciate that. Sorry for calling you an idiot i was just very annoyed as you could imagin having such things said. If anyone does have any issues with your account with us just drop us a call or contact us on live support. We're here 24 hours a day to help you...
  6. C

dont go for Cergohosting

No the individual who you mistake me for. You called me a scammer under some name. That is his website and it is certainly not cergo. :) Just to make you aware of this. He is hosted on my server but because he hasnt broken any terms i cant suspend his service.
  7. C

dont go for Cergohosting

Thank you Peo. Appreciate it :)
  8. C

dont go for Cergohosting

it does. anyway this individual own the domain - etwi-media.com. Search the company number above for our registration.
  9. C

dont go for Cergohosting

Ok guys this needs to stop. Accounting Reference Date: 31/01 Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED) Next Accounts Due: 11/08/2009 Last Return Made Up To: Next Return Due: 08/02/2009 This shows that the company was registered PLC in January, no accounts are due to be filed...
  10. C

dont go for Cergohosting

my proper number is 0871 231 9902 idiot The WebCHeck service is available from Monday to Saturday 7.00am to 12 Midnight UK Time Name & Registered Office: CERGO PLC 16 MASON HILL VIEW PRESTON LANCS PR2 8DP Company No. 06470856 Search the company number. This stops right now.
  11. C

Warning about a so called "worker" of mine

Hi guys, This guy who works for Cergo Hosting has now been taken off our list. Thanks for letting me know of his activities. Just an update: His new website is etwi-media.com just so you are aware.
  12. C

dont go for Cergohosting

We are PLC - check company's house. My name is Andrew Wealthy, i am not a scammer and my lawyer is taking action to have this thread removed. The original post was regarding our servers going slow. This matter has been resolved, we was switching to a higher spec server to accomidate the...
  13. C

Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers, Shared and Resellers >>

Just an update. Our VPS start from $12 not the advertised $45. Service includes: 24/7 premium support UK Datacentre Full 24 hour monitoring 99.96% uptime or your month is on us. Hope this update helps :)
  14. C

Free cPanel hosting: Coupon - FREEFORLIFE

Only coupon now active is "TRYTODAY" for your first month free.
Back