• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by brenton17jul1948

1. B

Free SSL Hosting

can you explain in detail pls..
  2. B

What do you want in a freehost?

good support email responder 20 MySQL databases
  3. B

Where can I Buy a reseller host

you can use Tech-Hosts
  4. B

New hosting 100% FREE - 3 GB/30GB cPanel

the link given is not working..
  5. B

E10Host.com

safe mode is off then its better to use paid hosting sites
  6. B

cPanel AD-FREE hosting plans - Softaculous

thank you for sharing the information.
  7. B

Need a good web host

you have posted in wrong section
  8. B

Hi Everyone

hey i am brenton
  9. B

Free Offshore Hosting Needed!

I would recommend HostBeyond or SolidNode, fast, reliable, offshore and quick support. :wave:
  10. B

Best Hosting Service!

hard to say.. there are many web hosting company. you can choose the best one which suits for you
  11. B

Google Chrome Operating System!

I have a suggestion to better integrate Chrome into Windows 7. In Windows 7, multiple windows are shown in previews when you hover over their respective icons on the taskbar. This is enabled to help users find the right window the first time. Tabs are a useful feature to keep multiple...
  12. B

Blackberry?

well i have a bb pearl and yea i like it...theres alot of deals with smartphones right now so i would say go for it....ps it does do alot for me im into sports and they have a free application that allows you to see sports updates and scores etc
  13. B

What is HTML and XHTML

Although HTML and XHTML appear to have similarities in their syntax, they are significantly different in many ways. mainly in features like Parsing Modes,Error Handling,Character Encoding (including XML Declaration, meta), Namespaced elements, Namespaced attributes on HTML elements...
  14. B

What do most customers look for?

there are many things that customer look for. provide them good service and have good payment system and have billing system too its very important.
Back