• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Blizzy

1. B

directoris: banned for life

true but how the f*ck can a host screw up their server and RE-SETUP your account 3x or 4x?!?! can't they get it right hte first time!? a free webhost is even more reliable. ... at least when freewebhosts have downtime, its just for 1 or 2 days. at directoris, downtime means 2weeks-1.5...
  2. B

OMG you won't believe how much downtime i have to put up with. they've reset and reconfigured their server a good 3x without warning. BOYCOTT directoris!!! I probably racked up about 2 months of downtime already ever since 1 year ago.
  3. B

thats it. directoris is down again.. I HATE DIRECTORIS. my patience has expired. im switching to myacen.
  4. B

myacen: very impressed

though i've only signed up for 2 days, im very impressed with myacen so far. especially their tech support. they answered my question in 30 mins. I just hope they don't degrade in quality after a awhile. a good directoris replacement.
  5. B

MyAcen Question

just out of curiosity. is myacen a canadian or an american company?
  6. B

free webspace sucks....

try http://www.ecommercediscovery.com? the owner of this webspace provider surfs this forum i think. very awesome tech support.. and package. fast server.
  7. B

directoris down??

directoris is starting to really tick me off i've dealt with too much downtime already and i've been extremely patient thus far.... i was in mid-email conversation with vincent... regarding a POP3 problem but he's all of a sudden stopped responding to my e-mails. so i sent another email...
  8. B

NEED a fast and efficient low-load forum

does anyone know of any forum softare that is fast, efficient, and low-CPU-load? It must be: CGI/PHP MySQL optional free for non-profit organisations I was previously using YaBB, but had to take it down because it lagged our DoD games server (our www server has games hosted on...
  9. B

ASP, MS Access DB, for testing ..

i find that in the real business world, more people use ASP. but anyway, you dont need to find a web server. just install personal web server or IIS on your computer.
  10. B

directoris.com? what's up with them?

My e-mail hasn't been working for a few days now. i NEEED my e-mail :(
  11. B

links

insert javascript in head: <script language="JavaScript"> function popUpWindow() { var popUp = window.open("","popup","scrollbars=no,width=468,height=60,status=no,resizable=yes,menubar=no,location=no,left=100,top=100"); popUp.document.writeln("<html><head><title>banner...
  12. B

DO you have table problems?

ive been coding tables so much that i could do it unconsciously.
  13. B

table borders

or CSS. its much simpler: <table style="border: 1px solid #000000" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr> <td>your stuff here</td> </tr> </table>
  14. B

How to write "auto homepage" script?

people will bookmark your page if they like it. you dont have to "force it down their throat" :)
  15. B

Where did you learn to design?

taught coding myself. the degree program that im in is teaching me design.
Back