• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by beantown

1. B

Webtalks.net a growing forum is 4 Sale

answer all stats can be viewed via link at the bottom of the page...or at http://webtalks.net//index.php?board=;action=stats hosting can be negotiated...currently the site is setup and running on an equivelent plan that would cost 4.99 a month, however I forsee if anyone puts time into...
  2. B

Answer to question No the site started here in states....had a few contests where offered free hosting...one of the sites that was and continues to be hosted is in China, this site has become popular with 18-30 age group and that is what I am seeing... Have not really had a lot of time to...
  3. B

WEBTALKS.NET is 4 sale, this site has been and continues to be a growing board in China.... If interested in purchasing please drop me a note.... Forgot to mention if you were to purchase site I could continue to host at discounted rate, in either case forgot to mention will provide buyer...
  4. B

Hosting forum 4 sale

here is what I have here ia a link to visitors stats... http://webtalks.net//index.php?board=;action=stats I have no time to build this out, board went south last year, has provided me revenue via web hosting clients...mostly from students in china. I have not had time to push to...
  5. B

Hosting forum 4 sale

Do not have the time after all is said! I am opting to place forum up for sale, included in the sale are the domain name, database, existing forum of over 150 memebers. Will host at discount if needed, will provide 15 days free at time of sale so that you may migrate site...
  6. B

Free Cpanel account with Fantastico Deluxe

thank you for the good words...... Thanks to all of you that have made this board come back to life..... this offer has officially come to an end!!! Thanks again to everyone that has helped in supporting this endevour. rr :classic2: :-)
  7. B

THANKS FOR Kind Words we try!!!! Less then 2 hours before we terminate this offer. Glad we could help you out! You should be good once your dns propergates. rr
  8. B

offer ends in less then 5 hours This offer ends in less then 5 hours
  9. B

please note As long as you have completed registration by 11/15/04 midnite EST you will be eligible. You do not have to complete posting your articles by that deadline but do need to be registerd. Again thanks for the overwhelming support. we are now up to 12 free accounts. rr
  10. B

Thanks For Your Support Due to the over whelming response...we will be expiring this offer at midnite the 15th of November. All registered prior to the deadline will be eligible. Again thank you for the support.
  11. B

thanks for the support thanks for the support...we are also looking at expanding the offer!!
  12. B

Hello, Our community is the process of being rebuilt,....www.webtalks.net Contrary to our critics here at FWS, we are back offering what we feel will benefit both the person in need of hosting and us in need of re-establishing our board. We do not and will not share any information, we...
  13. B

Free Cpanel hosting with Fantastico

Do me a favor sit on your ?? ?? cheesestick I could care less what you think, about me or my hosting. Im not the one in search of.... I threw out an offer, let the people figure out where to go. I know what kind of service I offer, and am proud of my business. so PLEASE STFU AND...
  14. B

your wrong!!!! see that is the whole problem...people chime in without any information... I never had any dealings with him / her. And for people like yourself to assume is my biggest issue!!! I have had a handful of transactions with people from this board and all have been positive...
  15. B

no not really no not really r u?
Back