• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by amatsoukas

1. A

new fdcservers offers !!!

did you see the new offers from fdcservers.net! They are amazing. I ordered the instant server, Athlon XP 1800 512Mb RAM 60Gb Hard disk 7200 100Mbps port for 150 setup fee, and 99 per month !!! I prepayed 3 months and got 10% discount, but the best of all is, that i ordered it...
  2. A

eservers.biz

unfortunately you are wrong. i contacted plesk.com, and the free package("evaluation") is fully functional, but for only 1 domain and 1 email, exactly as i need it. No need to buy the 30 domains licence :)
  3. A

eservers.biz

serverbeach.com looks also nice, but i dont know anything about them
  4. A

eservers.biz

wow, this is really good. You know, i have an account with you Robert, and the speeds are really good... Can someone answer me about plesk???
  5. A

need an offer for dedicated server

ok, i need celeron or duron 1000Mhz 256Mb RAM at least 40 or 60Gb harddisk 400Gb bandwidth or unlimited bandwidth through cogent Thats it. I need it mostly for downloads, so the speeds must be good, i need the best offer possible for this...
  6. A

eservers.biz

are eservers.biz good? does anyone have a server with them. Their services seem good, prices very good, but i am not convinced about their support.... Also i have another question regarding plesk... I went to plesk.com and saw that the plesk was free to download... this free edition does...
  7. A

80G Spaces, 600G+/mo

why dont you try fdcservers.net They have unmetered bandwidth and pretty good prices. They also allow adult sites
  8. A

what is going on with fdcservers.net?

look, the thing is if you do your job. I dont have now http access (because they have problems....dont know what), but at least i have ftp access, so i am linking the files via ftp. I received also the email, redarding a refound etc.... i replied to petr saying to him, that i am ok with my...
  9. A

their server broke up, and they fixed a new one. Now its working, and its super fast! They also upgraded my account from 1Gb to 3Gb, for the time spend to fix the new one (about 1 week!)!!! Well i guess they have the way to make you feel good, after all
  10. A

Myacen?

the best of the best!!!:) i have found my peace when i subscribed with them. i am absolutelly satisfied. good services, very reliable, fast servers, and seriously the best customer support ever! I highly recommend it
  11. A

i am subscribed to the remote storage service, and days now, the service is unavailable, cant login into my account, and noone is answering my emails !!! Is this happening to anyone else who is with fdcservers? till now i was very happy with their services...
  12. A

questions about myacen and alwayswebhosting

not at all. when someone gives you a reason, doesnt mean that you must believe him too. he should have provided me with a reason, or else he should give me my money back.
  13. A

SCAM ALERT! www.edatarack.com and www.dataraq.net

you hate him a lot, alright :biggrin2:
  14. A

i couldnt believe myself you know. never said that it was without a reason. I blame them for their bad behavior after the suspension. ;)
  15. A

Anyway, this happened a month ago, i have already forgotten it. Of course after a lot of pressure he gave me backup of my databases at least. What you should consider is this. Of course, hosts must do their job, and provide good services, and if they are obligated to shut down sites if they...
Back