• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by alext12

1. A

Help!!!!

whats the best (free) softyware to generate pictures and edit them??
  2. A

Flash

Does anyone know the name of the program used to generate flash files. Thanks
  3. A

ads

I need a ad company that pays per click and is suitable fo kids (10-16) Thanks E-mail me at alext12@one.net.au OR reply to this message
  4. A

Graphics

I want to learn how to make my own banners and graphics. What's the best (free) program to use.
  5. A

Making graphics

NUP!!!! NUP!!! I'm Not HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE
  6. A

Images with Rounded Edges

HE HE HE HE HE
  7. A

Making graphics

Yeah, I bet you wouldn't. (I'm being sarcastic) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
  8. A

Images with Rounded Edges

Previous versions were shareware I've just discovered that they don't make demos any more OOPS
  9. A

Permission Denied

right click on the folder and a menu will come up click on properties click on general Down the bottom of the window you should see a tick next to "read only" Untick the box click "OK" And your problems fixed
  10. A

IS Anyone Intrested in Authoring a Website With Me?

I totaly agree with you coolin
  11. A

Netscape vs Explorer

wats better netscape or explorer???
  12. A

Terminate the navigation bars

Yes but only in microsoft internet explorer... Click view....Hold the cursor over toolbars.... there should be a list of different toolbars, a tick next to the ones running....click on them to activate them\disactivate them. It's probably similar in netscape or other browsers. you can also...
Back