• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by addar800

1. A

Real estate hosting required

hi i would like someone to give me some webspace for a php real estate website, i will move on to paid hosting once i have set everything up and my business is up and running my requirements is 2GB webspace 5GB Bandwith PHP 4.3.0 or higher PHP GD Support or Imagemagik is...
  2. A

need hosting for college work

i need at least 500mb space and 5 gb bandwith for a college product if anyone can help me
  3. A

my first client

hey i am new to the webhosting business and i have a client who wanted an image photo gallery, i set up the hosting for him and gave him full support when setting up the gallery because he did not know what he was doing now its been set up im trying to show everyone his website and i...
  4. A

Need approximately 15-20GB free hosting for proxy

i can off you what you want Pm me it includes LX admin
  5. A

Billing system

anyone know of one that works with LX admin? and paypal?
  6. A

Proxy hosting needed, $2 P/M

i can offer 50GB bandwith 5GB space i can also set up the proxy if needed email sales@motorforums.co.uk with the subject hosting
  7. A

Proxy hosting needed, $2 P/M

<< MOD EDIT >> When responding to a hosting request, you must provide the following: 1. Link to website or plan offered 2. Details of the plan offered, matching the original request 3. Price Please read the rules.
  8. A

need phpproxy help

if you use phpproy5 you will see you cant post comments, watch videos on youtube, or use sites the need javascript, all i need is either a link to a site which can help me fix this problem or someone i could pay to fix this problem
  9. A

need phpproxy help

yeah but that uses loads of bandwith does anyone know how to modify the phpproxy script
  10. A

need phpproxy help

i have set up a phpproxy site and i want to know if there are any tutorials on how to make youtube videos avalable and posting comments on myspace if its possible to do can anyone give me a link?
  11. A

Free Proxy Newsletter Service!

how much traffic can you promise us from this
  12. A

is there a way of adding our proxies
  13. A

Happy Halloween!

i went to this place callled the met lounge last nite OMG all these women in schoolgirl and nurse out, i was dancing with a few then i ran off cos this fat girl came on to me *shudders*
  14. A

where do i post my link of my proxy
  15. A

post to host proxy

motorHOST 100mb - space -1Gb - bandwith -Domains- 10 -Email Accounts- 50 minimum posts-- 20 a month ----------------------- Active plan -250mb - space -5GB - bandwith -Domains- 10 -Email Accounts- 100 minimum posts- 50...
Back