• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by 308holes

1. 308holes

Rate My Design

Thanks for all the comments any ideas on improving
  2. 308holes

Rate My Design

yea thats me btw and still have not worked out the Logo yet just messing with that
  3. 308holes

Rate My Design

been working on my site for a couple days now came up with a couple designs and layouts like the 2 included the best what do you all thing...Also if anyone needs help with a design feel free to hit me up for ideas Image 1 Image 2
  4. 308holes

New Logo Design.....please Review

As stated little light but can't really say much more with out seeing how well it works with the site
  5. 308holes

JavaScript> Help with Cookie&Function

ok new to JavaScript been messing with it all night can anyone help me with this what i need it to check to see if the cookie is created if soo look in the cookie for the ShowHide and its value then check what value it has then dispaly proper result. I included the .js file and the code that the...
  6. 308holes

CSS? Help

[Resolved]CSS? Help hey im using this code that i got to display an image at the bottom right corner of the screen i have been trying to get some text to next to the image but it either blurs the content behind it or wont show anyone know any ideas ? a#BtmRight { position: fixed; right: 0...
  7. 308holes

Scroll Wheel Image

think i found it html>img /* autoscroll override for Firefox */ { width: 0!important; height: 28px!important; padding-left: 28px!important; background: url(/images/icons/autoscroll2.png); }
  8. 308holes

Scroll Wheel Image

yea me either saw it on http://www.sitepoint.com/
  9. 308holes

Scroll Wheel Image

I was checking out a site and hit the scroll wheel to move down and saw that they had a custom image for that anyone know how they did that ?
  10. 308holes

MySql?

i dont have mysql installed on my pc?
  11. 308holes

MySql?

Ok i have been out of the game a while and starting to get back into things i signed up with a Windows host and am trying to make a MySql DB i have made the data base. but have no clue on how to creat the contect because last host had phpMyAdmin and some other tools that made it easy to creat...
  12. 308holes

php Error little help please

Im still getting the same error's i have tryied <?php $bgColor if($bgColor != "FFFFFF" || $bgColor != "8f9599" || $bgColor != "ABB0B3") { $bgColor = "8f9599"; } else { $bgColor = "FFFFFF"; } ?> and <?php $bgColor...
  13. 308holes

their has to be something wrong with the "if" no matter what i keep getting that error on line 12 and thats the start of the "if"
  14. 308holes

Re: Nope still <?php $bgColor if($bgColor != "FFFFFF" || $bgColor != "8f9599" || $bgColor != "ABB0B3") { $bgColor = "8f9599" } else { $bgColor = "FFFFFF" } ?>
  15. 308holes

Hello im getting an error on this script and i dont know why can anyone help Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_IF on line 12 <?php $bgColor if($bgColor != "FFFFFF" or $bgColor != "8f9599" or $bgColor != "ABB0B3") /*if($bgColor == "")*/ { bgColor = "8f9599" }...
Back