• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where do you work ? What do you do ?

photospace4you

Where do you work at ? home, or at the office and what do you do ?

I work at home as part time website admin and in commercial retail. (Still waiting for the winning numbers to come my way)

How about everyone else here at freewebspace ?

I make ambulances and special vehicles for the Australian and international markets. :)
Yeah.. Its kinda fun always doing something different
I had better pay on the dairy farms but my current lifestyle would not allow the hours of farming right now so I changed jobs, Was a big step going from manager to ----kicker lol.

Last edited:
I'm currently un-employed. Getting a job these days is winning the lottrey :p
I used to work in retail though, boring.

I used to work as a full-time musician. Also worked as an Oven Operator at a large bakery. Then became unemployed for about 6 years.
Now, basically unemployed but pulling in some extra revenue from hosting. :)

I work from home as a programmer, some days I don't even get out of bed ... and my boss is the best guy I ever worked for ...

I'm in Manufacturing, specializing in automation, robotics, and Computer aided Design and Manufacturing systems.

right now I work for a company that makes waterside parts, architectural fascia, and fiberglass plugs/molds to spec. I spend most of my time working with a great big 5-axis cnc router.

I'm a bouncer at a night club and I tutor physics, when I'm not going to school :D.

I work weeknights as an exotic dancer.

During the day, I man the grill over at Fat Burger. :ninja:

1. Student, last semester of high school, doing Co-op at a small software company.
2. Student, Seneca College for Computer Programming (Fall 2008)
3. Empire Theatres - Work on concession and usher (new people coming in, so more usher shifts most likely), part-time: usually just weekends now
4. Programmer - during summer full-time at the place I am doing co-op at

I also plan on doing some programming at home to try and get some extra money and more of a portfolio going (this co-op and summer position was a great fortune for me), currently WoW and finishing a course online takes up most of my time at home besides other things.

i do web design for ITtoolbox, some coding, and i run a couple side businesses doing web design, hosting, and a clothing company.

I currently work Level 1 at an outsourced tech support company as a Linux hosting tech. I'm leaving in August to become a full-time student, I'll probably pick up some random job sometime next semester.

Back