• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You can all cheer now

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCT, I think you have it backwards ;) your infractions from her don't go anywhere

yep, i sure do. :(

i asked my question wrong. i meant to ask if they were going to go away, so, when i saw Dan say yes, i got excited. :p lol, oh well.

See, I go away for a while (a year or two (or more :p) is a while) and look what happens!

Jan, you've been damn good to this place, and have done an amazing job. I personally would like to see you reconsider, because it will be a very large skillset that the community will be losing if you do step down.

Cheers! See you all again in another year or two! :p

You've got some 'splainin' to do young man. As in, 'splain where the ---- you've been.

I've been here there and everywhere!

Nah just got caught up with working and real life, and moved from Victoria over to Western Aus early this year.

Am now planning on moving back to Vic early next year, after starting up my business up here.

It's all happening!

Yeah, real life. That one gets the better of me and my tie here occasionally. Bastards. Can't they see I want to be a sloth?

Good to see you back my friend, even if only for a short time.

Yeah, real life. That one gets the better of me and my tie here occasionally. Bastards. Can't they see I want to be a sloth?

Good to see you back my friend, even if only for a short time.

Shall try to stay active around these parts if I can! Will be good to get back into the community again!

Hey guys, after a lot of thought and internal discussions, I have decided to stay on :)

It was a Christmas miracle.

Due to my close kinship with Jesus Christ, I'm going to go ahead and take credit for this.

Uh...you're welcome.

DAMN DAMN DAMN, WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, j/k Jan. :D Glad to hear that you are staying. may be hard sometimes, but, you keep us in check. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back